Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average

Having A Daytime Wank - Chat & Tips

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Tips to Having a Good Daytime Wank
Nope, I'm afraid not. I think I've ever only seen her on like once or twice.
12-05-2009 21:10
Find all posts by this user
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Scotsman Wrote:I had a great daytime wank today from the unlikeliest of sources: Holly James. :O

I didn't even have to give any hint that I was wanking, she was just being very, very flirty straight away. She was talking about her outfits and how she needs a massage, how I should send her a naughty picture etc. She asked if I'd ever played doctors and nurses which is presumably her set up for being quite naughty but our convo drifted away from it and onto other things. She ended up writhing around for me, licking her lips, sucking her finger a little bit etc. while I came for her. It was a damn good daytime chat from a girl who was always terrible on the night shows.

Clearly the daytime suits her then.Speaking as a disappointed night show caller.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
13-05-2009 09:53
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I had a nice daytime wank with Fernanda today. I've tried her before and always thought she was a bit tame, all outfit talk and stuff but after a recommendation from another poster, I gave her a call instead of Laura J and she was very good.

She started off by talking about giving me a nice, oily massage then turning me over and massaging me all over and with a little prompting she started talking about using her boobs on it and then using her tongue and getting it really wet and so on. She went on to tell me she likes it rough and she has a lot of energy etc. and since she was laying there with that amazing big ass sticking up in the air, I asked if she liked it up the bum and she said yeah, she loves it while she slightly humped her ass up and down, saying she'd wrap her legs around me and keep me there.

Sadly, I hit the twenty minute mark right as I was telling her I was going to 'give her it all over her face' and she got up close to the camera, telling me she wanted it and the call cut off!
16-05-2009 11:55
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

nice one

............Cool

16-05-2009 13:00
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Sounds like you should ring in again for round two Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2009 13:02 by *Kal-El*.)
16-05-2009 13:01
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

Fernanda's boots had me wanking yesterday, though admittedly not during a call ^_^

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
16-05-2009 13:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

It's great that we have folk with more money than sense, who kindly get these girls flashing their bits for us free-loaders to frap over. Thanks ever so much. Can I just ask that you try a little harder when you're on the phones - the ruder flashes are few and far between.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2009 10:50 by StanTheMan.)
02-06-2009 10:47
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I had another great wank with Fernanda at the weekend. She's always quite blatant about it to be honest. More talk about sliding my cock between her tits, fucking her in the ass and cumming in her face basically. She's an amazing call.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned Sophia, but she's always up for letting you wank. She doesn't say as much as Fernanda but will pose for you, kind of moan a little bit and go along with whatever you're talking about. Always a good call.

So to continue what I did in the first post with the categories, here's some slightly updated ones...

Filth: Kelly Bell, Michelle Thorne, Fernanda, Tiffany, Dannii Harwood, Sophia, Holly James
Wankable: Vicky Thomas, Laura J, Carmen, Abbee, Lynsey, TJ
Boring: Dani T, Georginna Baillie, most Babestation babes

The rest I've either not tried, are not to my taste or are just too boring.
02-06-2009 21:44
Kev3:16 Offline
Junior Poster

Yeah would DEF put Tiffany in the flith category too, proper naughty is Tiffany!!! Anyone watching her now in that secretary outfit, GORGEOUS!!! Such a shame she left the night shows!!!
03-06-2009 11:34
Kev3:16 Offline
Junior Poster

Had a very naughty chat with Tiffany a little while ago, I'm guessin she knew what I was up to lol!!! She did suggest that she may well be returning to Bangbabes on the night time show, I'm guessing that they've gotta start recruiting some top class girls after losing two of their best ones to Elite Tv in Hazel and Emily! Will prob speak to her again this afternoon so if she confirms it, that will be wicked!!!
03-06-2009 13:11
Thread Closed