Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average

Having A Daytime Wank - Chat & Tips

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Tips to Having a Good Daytime Wank
Had another greta chat with Holly James today. I'm amazed at her change of attitude, she's been amazing on Elite Days. She knew straight away what I was up to and she started talking about how she was dressed as a schoolgirl and she needed some private tuition. She said she wanted to be an astronaut because she likes to ride big rockets and would love to work on my rocket etc. Eventually I told her my rocket was going to explode Wink

She's fantastic now, doesn't miss a beat. Such a change from what she was like on the night shows. I'm glad because looks wise she's always been a favourite of mine.
06-06-2009 13:57
Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Wow, one of the hottest daytime chats I've ever had! Kelly Bell never ceases to amaze! I told her it was me and she knew I was being dirty so she just got straight into it. She asked if I was going to give her a nice face mask and maybe she'd rub it into her chest as well to make her skin nice and smooth. Wink

Then we started talking about 'banking' and me going to the cash machine and slotting my card into that 'tight little hole' and then going 'round the back alley and using the special cash machine there which is an even tighter hole'. We were talking about the bottle her facemask comes in and how she'd have to give it a good hard shake before it would come out and how she'd maybe have to warm it up first with her boobs and mouth, asked whether it was an edible facemask or not and that she was hungry and maybe would like to suck on a couple of plumbs before the facial which I eventually gave her. Wink

Amazing, amazing call. She said I'd better give her a great review and I have. Big Grin
10-06-2009 21:43
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Hahahaha. So she helped you make that deposit in the end then. Wink I tried earlier to call her, as I was in the mood. Sadly I couldn't get through due to some boring git who was hogging the line. annoyed
10-06-2009 22:15
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

Scotsman Wrote:Wow, one of the hottest daytime chats I've ever had! Kelly Bell never ceases to amaze! I told her it was me and she knew I was being dirty so she just got straight into it. She asked if I was going to give her a nice face mask and maybe she'd rub it into her chest as well to make her skin nice and smooth. Wink

Then we started talking about 'banking' and me going to the cash machine and slotting my card into that 'tight little hole' and then going 'round the back alley and using the special cash machine there which is an even tighter hole'. We were talking about the bottle her facemask comes in and how she'd have to give it a good hard shake before it would come out and how she'd maybe have to warm it up first with her boobs and mouth, asked whether it was an edible facemask or not and that she was hungry and maybe would like to suck on a couple of plumbs before the facial which I eventually gave her. Wink

Amazing, amazing call. She said I'd better give her a great review and I have. Big Grin

nice one........you lucky sod !!!!!

.............Cool

10-06-2009 22:19
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

any one wanna give me a loan so i can ring up lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
10-06-2009 22:23
Da Mastah Away
Where am I? Check da profile, yo

So Sayeth The Master...

Reading Scotsman's posts almost convinces The Master to call! Unfortunately I'm a tight-arse so that's not too likely, but if I did I think Kelly Bell would probably be my first choice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crunching credit
THE MASTER OF HIS DOMAIN

Dah Master Says: So long and thanks for all the fish!

Wait a sec... You never gave me any fish! Lousy cheapskates!

Note: That remark wasn't aimed at you, Skateguy.
11-06-2009 01:29
samcooke Offline
Master Poster

surely the best tip to having a good daytime wank is to develop a fetish for women talking about holidays Tongue
11-06-2009 03:34
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

That's only if you call Babestation Daytime/Party People mate. Wink
11-06-2009 18:41
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Nice chat with Dannii Harwood today where we chatted about her site and some of the content on there. It wasn't quite as hot as some of the chats I've had with her but it was a nice chat and she's damn gorgeous.
12-06-2009 19:26
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Called Fernanda yesterday and Holly James today. Both were fantastic, I'd say Holly comes second only to Kelly in terms of daytime filth. She polishes rockets until they expldode. Wink

I have to say though, after my calls to Kelly later this week, I'm going to retire. It's costing way too much money. I can't handle sitting there while some guy chats about his job or his holidays while I'm trying to get off, then hanging up and trying again only for another boring guy to get on right before me. Wink
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2009 10:54 by Scotsman.)
15-06-2009 10:53
Thread Closed