Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average

Having A Daytime Wank - Chat & Tips

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Tips to Having a Good Daytime Wank
Well I called Kelly today and she was great. Big Grin She said she likes the good reviews I give her so I feel I should give her another one. Wink

We went old school today and talked about Chinese takeaway. I was dipping my spring roll in her Soy sauce, sweet n sour sauce and even her BBQ sauce but apparently because it was early, we couldn't talk about food very much so I just gave Kelly some nice sun cream. Well, I was about to before I got timed out. Sad Time flies when you're having fun eh.

Oh well, I'll be calling back later for round two. Smile
16-06-2009 12:32
Find all posts by this user
eos Offline
Apprentice Poster

Just had the call of my life with Kelly!!! WOW shes still my credit crunch wank! That menas she the best value for money & gets you off so quickly & never disapoints.

ATM machines for me & what slot to put my CC ;-)

Big upz to the credit crunch babe!
16-06-2009 12:46
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Lol me and her did the ATM machines thing last week. Smile Isn't she amazing?
16-06-2009 12:47
elasclock Offline
Junior Poster

Toungue RE: Tips to Having a Good Daytime Wank
Can anyone tell me who the best babe to call today, for a daytime wank.
18-06-2009 15:29
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

If Scotsman's ratings are anything to go by then it would be Fernanda or Tiffany.
18-06-2009 15:56
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Out of today's babes, Fernanda's definately the best. Tiffany looks amazing today but Fernanda is a lot better on the phone.
18-06-2009 16:22
Kev3:16 Offline
Junior Poster

Nah the lovely Michelle Thorne has gotta be up there as well, was her second caller today and she certaintly didn't waste any time!!! Got straight into talking about her old movies, what my fav scene of her was. I did aske her if she would ever consider going on to Elite Tv Late night and she did say there was a chance, but she preferred her beauty sleep over late night shifts!!! Lookin fantastic in her outfit today, and the boots are a kinky touch, which she mentioned straight away!!! Will be calling her back later this afternoon I reckon, I'm pretty sure she knew what I was up to lol!!!
24-06-2009 12:58
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

OK so I know I'm meant to be retired but I turned on The Den this morning and seen a hot young blonde squeezing her tits together and I thought oh well, fuck it. I didn't recognize her at first because she was blonde, but I'm sure it's the same girl who used to do the Bang Babes online shows. She used to have black hair.

Anyway, we chatted for a bit and she asked what I was up to. I told her I was playing, she said 'Fair enough. I can't really talk about that, but you do what you're doing and I'll listen.' So I kept on doing what I was doing and she was chatting a little during, saying things like 'You like my boobs? You thinking about putting something between them?' etc. It was a damn hot call and she was from Edinburgh and lives near where I do, so that was cool.
26-06-2009 18:54
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I called Fernanda yesterday morning. Smile She was as sexy as ever, talking about 'dancing'. She'd like me to put my hands on her hips and she'd dance up and down, up and down for as long as I could handle it. Wink We talked about that while she danced for me and showed me her gorgeous body. Then at the end she got her face up to the camera and blew me a kiss until I was all finished.
30-06-2009 20:42
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

Fernanda's outfits lately have been outstanding, I thought it deserves to be mentioned.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
01-07-2009 01:40
Thread Closed