Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can't deal with channel numbers changing..

Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

RE: Can't deal with channel numbers changing..
Yeah, I know what you mean, some prick took my regular parking spot out the front. Meant I had to park 5 metres further away from the door.

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
07-07-2012 19:40
Find all posts by this user
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Good job you weren't around in November 1978 when all the radio stations changed their channels & wavelength and woke up next morning to find

Radio 2 on new frequencies
Radio 1 sort of where Radio 4 was
Radio 3 where Radio 1 had been on 247!
World Sevice where Radio 3 had been
Radio 4 where Radio 2 had been

And that was only 5 radio stations.......

Ahh things are so difficult in the world today lol!Rolleyes

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
07-07-2012 23:52
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

I keep going to BBC channels. Bit of an erection killer.

Gone fishing
08-07-2012 01:17
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

It's all those rough birds off Eastenders Wink

08-07-2012 01:26
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Just add the channels to your favorites menu on sky then all you have to do is either go to the favorites section in the epg or just press the blue button on your sky remote an then press select is a much quicker way to browse the babechannels than having to think of the channel numbers.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2012 02:13 by Wazo.)
08-07-2012 02:09
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

(08-07-2012 02:09 )Wazo Wrote:  Just add the channels to your favorites menu on sky then all you have to do is either go to the favorites section in the epg or just press the blue button on your sky remote an then press select is a much quicker way to browse the babechannels than having to think of the channel numbers.

Pfffftttt! That'd require way to much effort, might as well just stop watching the channels instead laugh

08-07-2012 10:50
purps Offline
Apprentice Poster

(08-07-2012 10:50 )Money_Shot Wrote:  [quote='Wazo' pid='1091281' dateline='1341709759']
Just add the channels to your favorites menu on sky then all you have to do is either go to the favorites section in the epg or just press the blue button on your sky remote an then press select is a much quicker way to browse the babechannels than having to think of the channel numbers.

lol, yah can't do that because my girlfriend also uses our tv Wink

yeah it wasn't actually that big of a deal but yeah bbc channels pop up every now and then when not concentrating and also if you do just "flick through" there's like xxx gay right in the middle of them Surprised

Whether it's not a big deal or whatever it's still annoying
08-07-2012 14:59
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I have to be honest and say that this new Adult Channel line up has been a disaster with the channels ending on 943 and with 950 being the SKY Intro channel I have to agree that this does not look good for any more new Adult channels appearing on our EPG with no available numbers inbetween to accomodate such a new channel. I am also having difficulty trying to remember which channel is on which number and am quite often finding myself ending up on one of BBC regional channels instead.
08-07-2012 15:51
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

It's happened many times before over the 23 years I've had Sky and no doubt it'll happen again!

Sky will have had some idea of any new possible channels in the replanning of the EPG and it's probably fair to say and given the current financial climate there isn't much new on the horizon whether it be adult TV, mainstream stuff or satellite radio.

Given the much higher potential operating costs for terrestrial tv, any new tv of anykind on Freeview less likely still!

And given the average to pants reception of most of the Freeview multiplex where I live I'm not surprised.

I still stand by my comment that the £1.53 plus connection charges high cost of calling most show will put most people off calling, regardless of whether the tv output is soft or hardcore, OFCOM rules or not!

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
08-07-2012 18:18
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

I sincerely hope some of the people posting here never have to deal with an actual problem Rolleyes

laugh

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
08-07-2012 19:33
Thread Closed