babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Chatback Daytime Shows

major max Offline

Chatback Daytime Shows
Just having a look at Chatback daytime show. Do they have specific girls for these shows, as the ones I've seen I seem to recognise from the evening show. Are there any that aree xclusive to the daytime broadcasts?
08-03-2009 20:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

RE: Chatback Daytime Shows
Hello mate, there's a whole forum dedicated to Chat Back here:
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=41

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
08-03-2009 20:15
tsurugi Offline
Banned

no.....they don't have many girls because this channel could not organize a orgy in a brothel
08-03-2009 20:16
phallusfungus Away

If Shatback keep going at this rate, guys will be switching over to the BBC Parliament channel to watch Ann Widdecombe.

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
09-03-2009 02:32
hedthorn Offline
Senior Poster

phallusfungus Wrote:If Shatback keep going at this rate, guys will be switching over to the BBC Parliament channel to watch Ann Widdecombe.

or maybe harriet harmon. lol
09-03-2009 10:18
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Well i haven't quite switched over to the Parliament channel just yet!! So whilst i'm still catching this daytime show.. i notice that they've now resorted to sitting the girls down on a sofa - just like all the other channels. Not nice to see the girls just sitting there all day long, they hardly get up at all, & it gets monotonous & boring after a while. Charlie today didn't move at all.

Before the sofa, at least the girls moved about, walked around, sat down, got up etc etc. All good viewing when you want to see the whole of the girl, especially the legs. This of course was tipified to perfection by the zany April.

Thing of the past now though so it seems. For me, a shame.
22-04-2009 20:31
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

major max Wrote:Just having a look at Chatback daytime show. Do they have specific girls for these shows, as the ones I've seen I seem to recognise from the evening show. Are there any that aree xclusive to the daytime broadcasts?

not too sure mate but i love the day shows more coz the excitement of maybe getting to see a little more than we should really makes me happy lol,but unfortunately i am only on my dinner break and have to go back to work at 1pm till 4pm and get home about ten past 4 so cant see at thse times but thankfully i have my dvd recorder on the timer so as not to miss the beautiful ladies in their sexy little outfits,my favourite is when the babes dont wear a bra and have a very loose low cut top with short skirts and sexy high heels mm MM mmMM..HERES TO HOPEING TODAY WILL BE VERY SPECIAL INDEED AS I WORK OUTSIDE AND ITS BEEN QUITE MISERABLE WEATHER THIS MORNING,have a nice day everyone and thanks for all the great moments xxx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
05-05-2009 12:35
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Does anyone know what the girl who's calling herself Stacey at the moment real name is ? She's on 960, but a couple of days ago on the same channel she was called laura. I know the're struggling but even i know it's the same girl.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2009 21:03 by thinwhiteduke.)
08-05-2009 21:02
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Great seeing Charlie on the daytime show. Like someone said earlier, it's better (IMO) to see something were not supposed to. But.. they then go & spoil it by having the FUCKING GREAT SCREEN CAPTIONS RIGHT OVER HER!

Why o why didn't they leave the phone no. up in the top left hand corner where it inteferes with nothing.. Bunch of tossers these people like many have said before me.
10-05-2009 20:32
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

please can the show let there presenters go on screen wearing a lovely revealing low cut summer dress , BRALESS too coz it would atract alot more veiwers which in turn would boost the fone calls too,its an amazing show and i just love seeing sexy babes in the daytime looking really beautiful and elegant xxx.thankxxx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
16-05-2009 09:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV