* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Too Many Babes On The Channels? Quantity Vs Quality

Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

RE: Too Many Babes On The Channels? Quantity Vs Quality
PinderPuller - You're free to bring up any topic for discussion, believe me I'm not doubting the need the discuss this. I am, to an extent in agreement with you. There is more babes I don't find to my taste then I do. However these same babes are many forum members favourites.

Using your food analogy, you could argue the channels have done it already. If you consider the "top" babes on each channel to be a prime cut rump steak (assuming everyone likes steak, or at least the majority) then you can assume the "not so top babes" make up the rest of the meal. E.G broccoli, chips, potatoes, pea's, carrots, onion rings, mash etc etc... I'll leave it up to you to decide who or what represents the peppercorn sauce though Wink

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
14-07-2012 00:45
Find all posts by this user
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

(14-07-2012 00:39 )dogman Wrote:  Everybody has their own views,everybody has their own tastes,I for one would rather have one top notch glamour babe,than five run of the mill girls you can see on every street every day.

Yes, we'd all love to see the top notch glamour babe, and every channel produces at least one of them, and the most of us can agree on that one top notch babe.

However what also defines a babe isn't just the looks. As cheesy as it might sound, a babe might fall into the top notch category not just by looks, but also through personality.

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
14-07-2012 00:51
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

Erm ok I understand that debate you have just brought up, the thing is I wouldn't have the babes on at the same time would I? In that sense it's a case of do I want a plate of steak or a plate of steak or potatoes or peas or chips etc. Its not as clear cut as that. Me being me, I go for the steak Smile If their is steak on one channel and peas and mash on the other then I go for the steak hahaha Tongue

Wanking For Babe Channels Everyday And Loving It

14-07-2012 00:52
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

I think the question is seriously biased.
Who says it has to be Quality vs Quantity? That may be your opinion, others may disagree.

Rather than have a choice of "20 or so that are all damn fine and amazing at shows" or "40 odd babes who are just okish at doing shows", why can't we have 40 odd babes that are all damn fine and amazing at shows? Who says that isn't what we have already, even if you don't particularly care for some of those babes.

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
14-07-2012 00:53
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

Because if the world has taught us anything it's very society and the general public rarely agree on a bias whole. Again, its just a topic for convo people, just a question for debate.

Wanking For Babe Channels Everyday And Loving It

14-07-2012 00:57
tee Offline
Posting Machine

It's good that there's more babes. That means more competition and more chance of getting through the calls. We all have our fav babes. But more channels and more babes more better for customer. Sometimes watching same babe gets boring
09-02-2013 18:37
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

There are quite a lot of babes across the channels.
However if the channels cut the number of babes to just the ones I rate the most it would annoy people who don't like those babes and prefer the ones that are dispensed with.
Not only that I would be faced with an impossible dilemma every single night because my faves would be on all the time and would get totally hacked off at all the channel hopping.
So in the end there has to be quantity and quality.
A choice between the two is a false choice imo Wink.

10-02-2013 12:20
Top of the Babes! Offline
TOTBtastic!

Having a regular crop of new babes adds variety to the channels, however it can be overwhelming especially when trying to fit in the newbies on the TOTB polls whilst keeping some on a waiting list.

On Twitter, YouTube and Blogger.
13-02-2013 18:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed