Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average

Important notice re: Post counts.

Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

Important notice re: Post counts.
Would all members please be aware that as the website undergoes a spring clean your post count may drop by a few points. This isn't because the individual posts themselves are being deleted, but because outdated or duplicated threads are being deleted from the further reaches of the forum. Threads that contain active links, pictures or videos are being left alone. However threads along the lines of "Girl on 906 now?" with only one or two replies giving the girls name and perhaps a re-direct to another thread on this site are being deleted. This is to tidy the forum up in order to make it easier to navigate and find the information and content that we all come here for in the first place. This work should be completed in a day or two from the original post. (9th of March 2009) A follow up post will be made, announcing when the work is finished. From that point the only threads deleted will be newly posted ones of a similar nature, which will be locked with the final post being from the moderator locking it explaining the reason and informing that the thread will be deleted within 24 hours.

Thank you for your understanding, all of the mysteriously vanishing post problems will be over soon.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
09-03-2009 12:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

RE: Impotant notice re: Post counts.
Ok Mr Gummidge! Nice to see your finally a mod, well deserved Smile Haven't been on here much lately, again lol! But It's nice to some good changes being implemented.

"Insert funny comment here"
09-03-2009 12:45
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Impotant notice Post counts.
Hi Mr Gummidge
Is that a freudian slip in your thread title? Big Grin
I assume it should be "Important"
09-03-2009 12:56
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

RE: Impotant notice re: Post counts.
nice one almost as good as your blowing chinks typo lol

but to keep it on topic thanks for letting us know ;-)
09-03-2009 13:24
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

RE: Impotant notice Post counts.
TheWatcher Wrote:Hi Mr Gummidge

Ahem! An innocent typo. I am of course filled with virility and deap seated manly, manliness. In fact I'm so virile that my mind was temporarily addled by the industrial strength testorone that floods my system, causing the above mentioned typographical errorTongue Thanks for spotting that TheWatcher, it's good to know the username is more than an affectationWink

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
09-03-2009 13:41
Dreamlander Offline

RE: Important notice re: Post counts.
TheWatcher Wrote:Hi Mr Gummidge

I just thought it was written with a 'Deep South' accent! Big Grin ! "That new Sheriff sho' is impotant! Smile

Dreamlander
09-03-2009 18:11
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Personally, I'd remove the post count from under the avatar pic altogether. It seem to me that some people are determined to catch Kalel76 by posting shit in threads that don't really add anything to it. The stars under your name give a general indication of how active you are/have been and I think thats enough.
09-03-2009 19:48
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Personally, I'd remove the post count from under the avatar pic altogether. It seem to me that some people are determined to catch Kalel76 by posting shit in threads that don't really add anything to it. The stars under your name give a general indication of how active you are/have been and I think thats enough. I think people see the number and think it's a competitive thing, to try and get the most posts, or, in some way think that more posts = a greater contribution to the forum, but it's not quite as simple as that.

Let the argument begin. Big Grin
09-03-2009 19:59
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

It's a great point, and one i totally agree with however i was frightened to respond as did not want to be seen as spamming, to increase my already sizeable post count Smile
Maybe a poll is in order ?

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
09-03-2009 20:02
BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

what about removing posts which really are only there to increase post counts, there are some users who feel the need to post in every thread with useless drivel like, "i agree" or "she has nice tits" . fair enough they have a right to express their opinions but most of the time they simply follow the crowd and are posting for the sake of it.

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
09-03-2009 20:58