Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Glamour Girl Mansion Live Cams

b1grob Offline
Senior Poster

HollyMcguire glamourgirlsmansion.com
Hello Guys and girls please check out this link its Red light central tv girl Holly Mcguire Brand new website http://www.glamourgirlsmansion.com please check it out and join up there are loads of lovely ladys on there and this coming friday 3rd aug 2012 Holly Mcguire well be totally naked if you have ever wanted to see Holly for the 1st time full frontal then join up to the website and have a private webcam show with her you will not be disappointed. thanks guys and girls.

I'm friendly i like to chat hope you like me
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2012 21:26 by b1grob.)
31-07-2012 21:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

RE: Holly McGuire on GlamourGirlMansion
Ladys ? Is that male or female Smile

On more serious I assume that Megan Mcguire is a relation?
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2012 22:16 by Jack Bishop.)
31-07-2012 22:12
HollyLover Offline
Junior Poster

(26-07-2012 15:55 )Jack Bishop Wrote:  This is my first post so hope it is OK. I stumbled across this new site last night. Looks interesting and certainly has some top babes on there including some old favourites I have not seen in a while. I like the fact that a big percentage of any money I may part with goes to the model. Reading through the FAQ section, which I found very useful, I note the models will do extra for tips. It is good that they can show more than on TV but I am not sure the example rates shown are all that good value. Be interested to hear what other think and how they compare with other glamour sites (which I appreciate are going to be more expensive than an unknown girl from wherever).

Im a full on fan of the site, im on there to much and nice thing is not to many boundries!
07-08-2012 21:37
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(26-07-2012 15:55 )Jack Bishop Wrote:  This is my first post so hope it is OK. I stumbled across this new site last night. Looks interesting and certainly has some top babes on there including some old favourites I have not seen in a while. I like the fact that a big percentage of any money I may part with goes to the model. Reading through the FAQ section, which I found very useful, I note the models will do extra for tips. It is good that they can show more than on TV but I am not sure the example rates shown are all that good value. Be interested to hear what other think and how they compare with other glamour sites (which I appreciate are going to be more expensive than an unknown girl from wherever).

The site looks attractive but there was no substance or organisation for me no clarity to costs, levels or dual cams, I've followed it for about a month now and never seen more than Holly or perhaps one other ....I speculate the other girls named are highly unlikely to appear and mainly bate to lure us weak guys in ..(though I appreciate the marketing ploy here lol)

On the postive I like the lack of restrictions and a girl's ability to be able to use her discretion, its early doors and maybe the site will grow but like Glamour Lounge which also lacks any substance I would recommend Adult Works or Glamour Stars Live as the best way to enjoy your TV babe cam fun.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2012 22:50 by docutech.)
07-08-2012 22:49
abitoyne Offline

RE: GlamourGirlMansion
Try http://www.glamourgirlmansion.com Tongue tomo 9am-5pm xxx
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2012 00:25 by abitoyne.)
23-08-2012 00:23
Django Offline
Senior Poster

RE: GlamourGirlMansion
(23-08-2012 00:23 )abitoyne Wrote:  Try http://www.glamourgirlmansion.com Tongue tomo 9am-5pm xxx

Cheeky plug there Abi Wink Tongue xx

:Abi Toyne:Yummy Yummy:
23-08-2012 17:55
GlamourGirlMansions Offline

Glamour Girl Mansion Live Cams
Hi Guys,

Great new live cam website hosting the finest UK glamour models!

Membership is FREE & Live Shows are running frequently and new models being added daily!

Check it out!

[Image: ggm_sml.gif]

"All your favourite glamour girls live under one roof..."
18-10-2012 13:38
HollyLover Offline
Junior Poster

(31-07-2012 22:12 )Jack Bishop Wrote:  Ladys ? Is that male or female Smile

On more serious I assume that Megan Mcguire is a relation?

I think Megan is her cousin and she is red hot! must run in the family because the mum isnt to bad neither.Wink
13-02-2013 20:19
HollyLover Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Glamour Girl Mansion Live Cams
Has anyone got anymore info on Modesty Blaze she's live now on glamourgirlmansion but cant find any pics of her?
15-02-2013 14:34
HollyLover Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Sienna - RLL, Chat, Caps & Vids
Just seen Sienna live on webcam glamourgirlmansion Smile
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2013 16:11 by HollyLover.)
16-02-2013 16:10