Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average

Angel on 952 (MILF)

DalekSupreme Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Angel on 952 (MILF)
The Babeworld MILF channel is probably my favourite. I have no problem with 'the young blondes' (Flo is obviously gorgeous), but my taste lies more with the MILFs. Cameron and Teri never fail to catch my attention, and Angel will fit in with the channel very well. Welcome to the forum Angel - I look forward to seeing more of your curves in the future. You're definitely a beauty - if any comments on here seem negative, don't take it to heart. You won't please everyone, but you'll always have a following from guys like me.
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2009 07:36 by DalekSupreme.)
16-03-2009 07:36
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

sorry m8 i just skip this channel every time. they have definatley missnamed this channel, the girls aint milf at best there plane janes and at worst well im a gent so all i'l say is they have there market and im not in it.

i think they shaould re-name it special niche.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
16-03-2009 07:47
DalekSupreme Offline
Junior Poster

Hexit Wrote:sorry m8 i just skip this channel every time. they have definatley missnamed this channel, the girls aint milf at best there plane janes and at worst well im a gent so all i'l say is they have there market and im not in it.

i think they shaould re-name it special niche.

Well, one man's plain jane is another man's beauty. There's room for all tastes in this world. As for whether they are actual Milfs or not, I suspect the channel was just named that way because it is a term in vogue at the moment. They are probably using the term as a generic one for the older, more fully figured ladies and couldn't think of another name that wouldn't cause offence. Makes no difference to me - I like the ladies on that channel, as they 'do it' for me. Angel is no exception.
16-03-2009 08:26
dublinlad Offline
Junior Poster

Hexit Wrote:i just skip this channel every time.

Given the current state of these channels, and the wide selection of different body types and underwear etc. on show, anyone who can go through them all and NOT skip past at least one, probably has a high phone bill, a sore wrist, and is a preferred customer of their nearest wholesale supplier of paper towels...
...or they have not yet "been with a lady" (eh, eh, know what I mean?)

The term MILF is pretty much meaningless - the "I'd love to" bit in the middle means it's all in the eye of the beholder anyway, so it's never going to apply across the board. The "40+" on one of the channels (and a few top-shelf mags) could be either age 40+ or bust measurement 40+ inches.
The point of this kind of "adult entertainment" is to draw in as many paying punters as possible, so why would you pick a limiting description when a more vague one does a better job?
16-03-2009 20:59
dublinlad Offline
Junior Poster

DalekSupreme Wrote:As for whether they are actual Milfs or not, I suspect the channel was just named that way because it is a term in vogue at the moment.
Does anyone know who was first to use the term MILF?
I first saw it on a site called The MILF Hunter, but obviously it was already in use by then.

PS: Angel was on 952 last night.
16-03-2009 21:14
DalekSupreme Offline
Junior Poster

dublinlad Wrote:
DalekSupreme Wrote:As for whether they are actual Milfs or not, I suspect the channel was just named that way because it is a term in vogue at the moment.
Does anyone know who was first to use the term MILF?
I first saw it on a site called The MILF Hunter, but obviously it was already in use by then.

PS: Angel was on 952 last night.

According to the mighty Wikipedia, the term was popularized in the film American Pie (1999). As with anything on Wikipedia, this may or may not be correct.

They also state that - 'In the proper use of the term, the female in question should be old enough to be the mother of the person proclaiming her attractiveness'. So according to that, they don't necessarily have to be actual mothers. Also according to that, without revealing my age, I can't call any of the girls on that Channel MILFs, as I don't believe any of them are old enough.

Maybe I'll just call them WILFs (the W being Women) and then that can encompass girls across a variety of channels.
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2009 21:27 by DalekSupreme.)
16-03-2009 21:26
dublinlad Offline
Junior Poster

The last few times Angel has been on, she has been wearing a corset.
Which makes me very happy (to put it mildly).

Does anyone know if she has a website?
25-03-2009 21:55
dublinlad Offline
Junior Poster

DalekSupreme Wrote:Maybe I'll just call them WILFs (the W being Women) and then that can encompass girls across a variety of channels.

Babeworld renamed their MILF show to Babeworld WIVES.

So if a MILF is a Mother I'd Like to Fuck, then WIVES must stand for Women I'd Very Eagerly Shag.
28-03-2009 00:04
DalekSupreme Offline
Junior Poster

dublinlad Wrote:The last few times Angel has been on, she has been wearing a corset.
Which makes me very happy (to put it mildly).

Does anyone know if she has a website?

She's on again tonight, Dublinlad. And she's wearing a corset. I agree, it is pleasing, although I tend to like a pendulous breast, and the corset doesn't allow for that. Best Angel seems to be able to manage is to poke her nipples over the top - which, strangely, holds an allure all of its own.
30-03-2009 00:06
dublinlad Offline
Junior Poster

DalekSupreme Wrote:I tend to like a pendulous breast, and the corset doesn't allow for that. Best Angel seems to be able to manage is to poke her nipples over the top - which, strangely, holds an allure all of its own.

It all depends on how the corset is adjusted: it looks like it's an underbust, and it's either too tall for her or it hasn't been adjusted right. It's digging into her armpits (and covering her boobs without really letting them overflow from the top), and she spends a lot of time adjusting that skirt thing so that her belly or hips never show.

She could solve both problems at once by letting the laces out on the bottom half and pulling it down to cover more of her hips. This would leave more room up top for her boobs, and it should be good and tight at the waist, both to stop it moving around too much and to give her more of that sexy "hourglass figure" look. A proper corset has a ribbon or tape sewn inside at the waist line, to reinforce the whole thing and show where the 2 runs of laces should meet. Most corsets are sold with the laces already in the right place, but there are lots of lacing guides online.

Teri Fox's corsets fit her very well (they could even be custom made for her) with the bottom of the bra in the same place as the top of the corset.

Pendulous breasts are very enjoyable: especially when you're lying in bed and she is on top, having just got her leg over...
30-03-2009 22:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66