gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

Gemma Hiles - Nightshow - Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Gemma Hiles - Nightshow - Chat & Discussion
I don't think there is a night time thread for her, so I figured I'd start one since she's been doing an hour of night shows recently.

I had a search on Google, and never realised she'd shown all before, in Playboy but elsewhere as well.

Here's a nice link to a making of video of some photoshoots she did in the past:

[Mod edit - Link removed due to Playboy content]

Smile
26-07-2012 04:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
splitter Offline
FreedomForAll

RE: Gemma Hiles - Chat/Discussion
Wow , nice video but who is the girl posing alongside her does anyone know? thanks

What did the elephant say to the naked man ? ....."How the heck do you breath through that thing ?!!"
26-07-2012 05:10
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I'd forgotten we weren't allowed to post anything Playboy orientated, not even behind the scenes videos. My bad.

If you Google her name along with the word nude, or Playboy, some fully nude content of hers will show up though.

Don't know who the other women are in those shoots with her.
26-07-2012 15:11
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Double stick tape on the night shows, yet we can see her vagina by simply buying a magazine or surfing the web bladewave

Nipples really aren't that big of a deal, especially not if they've been revealed before. Nice session despite that!
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2012 22:56 by mrmann.)
22-08-2012 22:52
camelot Offline
Senior Poster

weird woman. she'll start to tease you with her left breast at around 10:45. so you call her thinking she's gonna go all the way but then she starts to cut you off to find out how long left she has to hide her left breast with her hand for. she may be gorgeous but try getting off to that. it's very difficult.
22-08-2012 23:05
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Dunno what the gameplan is but as an established topless model Gemma won't have any modesty issues about flashing her boobs, but despite all the teasing it soon became obvious that nothing less than an act of God was going to make it happen.....Huh

22-08-2012 23:33
robwon Offline
Senior Poster

She would be a huge boost to 66 if she did nights but that would be too awesome so it wont happen !!
22-08-2012 23:48
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

Did she get them out on her webshow earlier? I think the odds of daybabes moving to nights has gotten slimmer because of these @Home shows.
23-08-2012 01:26
bahamian Offline
Senior Poster

(23-08-2012 01:26 )oklahoma001 Wrote:  Did she get them out on her webshow earlier? I think the odds of daybabes moving to nights has gotten slimmer because of these @Home shows.

agree with you! I saw her topless (paying) on webcam! If this is the new politic of ex-elitetv then..... annoyed
23-08-2012 09:40
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

it seems to me if you agree to work on a babe channel after 10 pm you should expect to go topless at some point during your shift,or is this just cost cutting by studio 66 or is it a sign that topless is destined to be pushed even futher back to 11 pm or later.
its a sad day when the original tease hour has been doubled are we headed for less than 5 hours of night show in the future,or is their a merger planned with bs one so nudity is gradually reduced to allow this to happenSad

im always open to positive change
23-08-2012 12:14

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles