Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Webcam Shows - Chat and discussion

Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: MyFreecams.com
Erm going topless on tv and talking dirty is completely different... its pretty much acting, but pissing for sombody for money is just in my view desperate and degrading, taking a piss should be done in private.... Its not as if there short on money

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
27-07-2012 23:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
richpk Offline
Master Poster

lol you are seriously joking right?

they are perform an act to get someone off. simple as that. like i said, if you dont like the act then dont watch, but dont judge them any differently for doing it. simple fact, they are paid so we can cum.
27-07-2012 23:37
Banned

Youve got issues if you dont like my opinion.... Thats ur problem if u wank over pissing girls lol real classy

#RODGERS OUT
27-07-2012 23:41
richpk Offline
Master Poster

lol i dont like the pissing dude, but others do. you have issues if you think the TV work is classy, it aint. they are being paid to make you cum, thats very classy, NOT.

if you have phoned a lady to have her talk dirty and help you wank, then thats real classy to isnt it.

the problem I have with your comment was you are trying to put a lady down for something you dont like, dont get why you want to do that.
27-07-2012 23:57
Banned

I dont Phone up the channels firstly, sumtimes yea il bust off a crafty one like all guys would while flickin thru the 900s lol im not tryin to make arguments dude my point im trying to make is a successful glamour model such as preeti/ priya shouldnt need to do things like pissing on webcams, like i said after seeing the interview they did not long ago i thought they were switched on and seemed pretty smart tbf but seeing a few months go by and suddenly there squirtin out piss for a bit of money has kinda made my opinion of them drop... I can see why other webcam nobodys who genuinely have nothing would do things like that on cam, but when ur successful like preeti/ priya do it there basically throwing oppourtunities away for themselves in other aspects of work such as mainstream tv deals/ film an example of this is paige tyler whis moved on from bs tv work to slowly make her way to better things.. I couldnt see any big companys in other areas of work wanting somebody who pisses and things on cam for money... I hope u understand what im getting at now, i just thought they were smarter than that

#RODGERS OUT
28-07-2012 01:18
richpk Offline
Master Poster

again, you are insulting them without knowing anything about them. thats my issue with you. these ladies that do the cam shows are maximising their earning potential while they can. you talk about an interview they did. interviews mean nothing, they are a vehicle for people to tell others what they want to hear. dont believe everything you hear or read in an interview

there is nothing classy about any of it, TV or Cam shows. so, get over it. dont slag them off because you dont like something they do, because they are just trying to earn as much money as they can before they get to old for it. and thats the truth about this industry dude.
28-07-2012 04:34
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

Could a mod tidy up this thread? We seem to have moved somewhat away from discussing MFC...
28-07-2012 07:57
Banned

(28-07-2012 04:34 )richpk Wrote:  again, you are insulting them without knowing anything about them. thats my issue with you. these ladies that do the cam shows are maximising their earning potential while they can. you talk about an interview they did. interviews mean nothing, they are a vehicle for people to tell others what they want to hear. dont believe everything you hear or read in an interview

there is nothing classy about any of it, TV or Cam shows. so, get over it. dont slag them off because you dont like something they do, because they are just trying to earn as much money as they can before they get to old for it. and thats the truth about this industry dude.

Im not saying any of it is classy, but surely the girls would rather move onto better things than seedy webcam shows where they end up doing things like pissing ect for probably relatively small amonts of money, thats my point im making to you, im not trying to insult the girls, im just saying that by doing this type of work they are possibly putting themselves out of higher paid work that would enable them to make more money without degrading themselve.. Such as tv presenting, movies and other non adult media work...

#RODGERS OUT
28-07-2012 14:57
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: [split] MyFreecams.com
You should read this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ayboy.html

The twins have probably burnt all the bridges already in regards to getting other Tv/media jobs.
28-07-2012 15:11
Banned

[split] MyFreecams.com
Anybody else think that webcamming is a bit desperate and possibly degrading to girls when they end up on sites such as mfc?

#RODGERS OUT
28-07-2012 15:15