babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Beth - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2023 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

thescientist Away

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion
I love it when Beth has the bed to herself, then see can really show how gorgeous she is with that fantastic body and those tits are just crying out to be kissed and caressed. Lets hope it's not too long before she's on again and not classed as an apprentice. Shear delight to watch.
18-09-2012 14:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Beth Babestation Offline
Sinner

so glad everyone's still enjoying watching me.. And for those of you interested I'll be on again next Thursday (the 27th)
18-09-2012 15:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thescientist Away

(18-09-2012 15:15 )Beth Babestation Wrote:  so glad everyone's still enjoying watching me.. And for those of you interested I'll be on again next Thursday (the 27th)

Beth,Thursdays not an apprentice night, does this mean you've been promoted and we will we see you more often. Please say YES
18-09-2012 18:42
Beth Babestation Offline
Sinner

(18-09-2012 18:42 )thescientist Wrote:  Beth,Thursdays not an apprentice night, does this mean you've been promoted and we will we see you more often. Please say YES

Quite right, Thursday is not an apprentice night.. I think the idea is to see how well I manage on a different show/night, so hopefully I have lots of wonderful callers, and it can become a more permanent thing... Fingers crossed
19-09-2012 11:23
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Beth Babestation Offline
Sinner

Just thought I'd post a quick reminder that I'm on BS Blue tonight.. would love if some of you were watching/calling

xoxo

Beth
27-09-2012 18:10
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

I will be watching and admiring. Wink

The Beautiful Twins
27-09-2012 18:42
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

I had just come to the forum to bump Beth's thread to remind everyone that she is on tonight, but glad to see it's already been done Smile

Needless to say, and as I told Beth on Twitter, I'll be tuning in when the Freeview coverage kicks in at twelve.
27-09-2012 19:36
thescientist Away

(27-09-2012 19:36 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  I had just come to the forum to bump Beth's thread to remind everyone that she is on tonight, but glad to see it's already been done Smile

Needless to say, and as I told Beth on Twitter, I'll be tuning in when the Freeview coverage kicks in at twelve.

I'm Freeview as well, lets hope its not one of those where she's on early on and at the stroke of midnight replaced by Lori and not seen again for a couple of hours. Hope Beth gets a fair chance time wise, she's a real beauty.HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
27-09-2012 19:50
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

Agreed mate. I remember her last shift and when Freeview kicked off it coincided with Beth being on a break that lasted about 45 minutes Sad All the more annoying when she was the only girl I had any interest in watching on BS.

With it being Blue as opposed to Apprentice I really hope she is given a fair shot, and gets equal time on the bed as the other girls. I have no idea which other girls are on tonight, but hope it isn't a case of Lori, Lolly, the Twins, Camilla, Charlie O (a Blue favourite) dominating and Beth getting minimal screen time.
27-09-2012 20:25
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

Haven't really had time to post these past few days, but just wanted to comment on Beth's last shift.

I don't know how much time she got pre-Freeview, but once Freeview kicked off Beth didn't appear for the first time until gone 2:00am. Well I say first time, but Geri had a girl caller at one point, an 'Amy from Australia'. I wonder who that could've been? It's a shame that Beth didn't get equal time as the other girls. Lori Buckby was hogging the one channel, Geri, Priya and Michelle Thorne all got at least three different stints on the bed, Georgie two and Chelsea the one before Beth first appeared. I find Chelsea attractive, but have no interest in any of the others and I only tuned in as I knew Beth was scheduled.

At least One Night in Turin was on ITV4 until just before 1:00, and if it wasn't for that and the fact I'd promised Beth I'd tune in and tweet her, I would've long given up before she first came on screen. Oh, needless to say, Beth looked stunning and was definately worth the wait.
30-09-2012 12:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV