gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Studio 66 Cams general chat

andyxm715 Away
Account Closed

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat
(07-12-2015 00:46 )HEX!T Wrote:  well after reading a few emails/pm's i guess theres gonna be some seriously pissed off guys out there.
and some seriously disappointed 1s.

i just hope theres no blowback off guys releasing content they already have in protest at being stopped.
ah well i guess time will tell.

*edit*
had a quick look during the night. and there was a lot of disgruntled viewers at about 1am still complaining they cant see the cam streams.
seems there new block is not just affecting the recorders judging by the chatbox.
guys complaining they have been disconnected, no cam even though there connection was accepted, along with the usual.

So it would seem that the guy threatening to tell s66 how to block the guys recording the cams followed through on his threat... making s66 piss off proper customers trying to view the cams in the process... Bounce

I mean.. you can't make this shit up Bounce
07-12-2015 21:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
barry4 Offline
Senior Poster

I only know this is not gonna end up good for any side Sad

Daily Fap
Fame Girls
08-12-2015 08:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

yep looks that way... looks like the girls in particular are missing out as they dont seem to be as busy as normal... (then again it may be because all the fanboi's are saving up to buy lucy anne another ipad for xmas Tongue)

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2015 18:33 by HEX!T.)
08-12-2015 18:32
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well I know that Firestorm are rolling out some changes to the stream player. These should not affect AFIAK the viewing experience but rather enhance it.

Yet even just looking in I see 1-2-1's terminating after one minute so there does appear to be a server-level issue here.

Trouble is with Firestorm you never know if it is the server or the website. Certainly the latter was changed, not for the better, some days ago.

Logic dictates that only the logged in, and paying, user should be able to view. Yet it does look like that they are unable right now to fully implement that so, yes, everyone is losing out ie the paying punter, the studio and the model.
08-12-2015 20:23
stowman Offline
Posting Machine

I couldn't view perve cam over the weekend even when logged on through Vuecall. All I got to start with was a message saying connection had failed, then it later changed to a black screen but took my tokens before yesterday it took my tokens and gave me a frozen screen. I assumed that it was just problems with iPad connections as in the past, but it seems to be a common problem. Crap system but good money making scheme. Take your money give you a black screen back.

By the way Hexit it should be Lucie now as apparently she's changed her name by deed poll!!!!!!!????

Lipsmackin' thirstquenchin' acetastin' motivatin' goodbuzzin' cooltalkin' highwalkin' fastlivin' evergivin' coolfizzin' - NIPPLES
08-12-2015 20:24
polo249 Offline
Master Poster

[split] Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
Still only two perv cams on the web stream atm....but it's a start!
09-12-2015 15:50
zara_fan Offline
Apprentice Poster

finally seems to be working again now, been watching Sophia Lares today!
09-12-2015 15:51
Champion Offline
Banned

^ no but that is Sophia at home - there's no studio streams presently
09-12-2015 15:54
zara_fan Offline
Apprentice Poster

I meant the perve cam Smile
09-12-2015 16:43
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
What a pile of shite... Sophia gave us all lots of excitement on her last show with the internet cam - because the producer simply allowed the graphics to cover over the mainstream TV - enabling her to perform excitingly below the graphics... Now, what? A different producer whom I assume to have a big afro; refusing to allow Sophia to excite men who are paying lots of money on the cams - where there ought to be no restrictions at all - because of his sick shit. He has sabotaged the show yet again with claims of technical problems for the first couple of hours; and then when the show does begin he refuses to allow Sophia to perform for the cams in any but the most rudimentary of positions. When are people going to wise-up and actually start smelling what this man is all about?

HE HAS A SICK OBSESSION WITH SUPPRESSING THIS GIRL!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2015 18:51 by RUsure.)
09-12-2015 18:44

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles