preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Ali - Chat & Discussion

ding69 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Ali - Caps & Vids
Love black little number this morning anyone record???
19-02-2015 07:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(11-02-2015 14:14 )thescientist Wrote:  That was a nice 4am teasing session from Ali last night. What a gorgeous cute sexy little minx she is, beautiful titsTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

And she's not shy about showing them off , is she ?
Big GrinTongueBig GrinTongue
20-02-2015 01:17
scotland Offline
Senior Poster

Love watching Ali but is there a reason why she always seems to wear granny pants I can only imagine its a ofcom thing? Her outfits are great but would love more thongs and leggings. Cheers

I think it have wetlook leggins fetish!!! Oh well could be worse!!!
24-03-2015 14:08
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

RE: Ali - Chat & Discussion
Ali was in a very playful mood this evening, her and Cat were doing their best to put each other off, with little digs in the ribs and an occasional foot in the face. Was great entertainment, to see them mucking about. I get the impression it is just them on their own with no producer to tell them to behave, it's a breath of fresh air in the daytime shows.
11-04-2015 21:11
wim Offline
Account Closed

Ali just gave a fantastic performance on the spicy show - lots of wonderful, playful flashes. Such a unique beauty and a great presenter! With Ali and Amy (and Nadia of late), there is always hope. SmileSmileSmile Now we need more girls who will give that kind of effort!
19-10-2015 04:18
wim Offline
Account Closed

Ali was outstanding again this morning!! On with Sami, even had the two of them playing with one another for a few moments. Sami loosening up a bit. Ali and Amy are making it worth staying up for the 4 AM shows lately! Wink
20-10-2015 04:34
ks182 Offline

Hi all, newbie here. Just wondering, where can I find the Thai hardcore site? Quite keen to check is out.
04-11-2015 00:02
wim Offline
Account Closed

(04-11-2015 00:02 )ks182 Wrote:  Hi all, newbie here. Just wondering, where can I find the Thai hardcore site? Quite keen to check is out.

KS, Hardcore is long gone and won't be back anytime soon. Go over to the Rampant site for some clips of old shows.
06-11-2015 05:35
Decorus Pes Offline
Senior Poster

Can we have some more videos please, especially ones where she shows her feet. Smile

Here For The Feet
06-11-2015 12:47
wim Offline
Account Closed

Ali was nothing short of SPECTACULAR on 4 AM spicy show this morning - one of her classic breast shows! Big Grin

And guess what, as soon as they started coming out, the phone calls came in and she was mostly busy until her costume change at 5:30. Gee, we may be on to something here, Mr. Producer! Rolleyes

Circles, are you recording any of these 4 AM shows? I am really going to get my technology together to do that, soon!

Well, off to bed, it's 12:30 AM in the eastern US and a big day ahead with Thanksgiving feast with family and friends. Lots to be thankful for, including these lovely Thai girls and the friendly posters on this congenial forum. Cheers!
26-11-2015 05:44

preetiandpriya.com