preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Ali - Chat & Discussion

wim Offline
Account Closed

RE: Ali - Chat & Discussion
(09-03-2016 12:59 )gruntmeister Wrote:  Where's Ali?

Has she gone home for Easter or is she just completely fed-up with AC now ?!!

(Ali & Amy are my only reasons for switching AC on at all, so genuinely toying with the idea of binning my sky receiver completely and going with freeview instead !!)

Thanks for your advice, folks Tongue

Ali is back on this morning (probably just took some time off), but unfortunately the boss is in studio again today (it's painfully obvious), and apparently will be for days to come. So don't expect the girls to show anything or do anything provocative at all during spicy hour. This morning, Ali and Kitty got maybe 5 or 6 minutes of calls between them during that hour. Apart from his own paranoia, you wonder why the boss does this to his own business. I agree 100% with your point about Amy and Ali and I feel bad for them because left alone they generate fantastic business and excitement.
10-03-2016 05:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wim Offline
Account Closed

What in the world has happened to Ali? She used to be the most dynamic performer - energetic, sexy, fun, generous, boundary-pushing. When did she get so lazy? Since when does she spend so much time with her back to the camera? Making no effort at all to entice calls? The last several times I've seen her on spicy she's seemed more interested in chatting with the other girl than paying any attention to her job -and as a consequence she's not getting many calls and most are short. I love Ali to pieces, she has always been a favorite of mine, so this is very painful for me to watch happen. I hope Ali can turn it around because she is really a gorgeous and amazing performer when she tries, and when she does the calls will start coming back. SadSadSad
24-03-2016 05:31
curlybaggie Offline
Senior Poster

I thought the same thing on tuesday when she was on with Kitty, she just didn't seem to bother, She only had two very short calls up until about 4.50am, and then she decided to wake up. It wasn't as if she was banned from showing anything, because when she had a call towards the end of the hour she showed a nipple a few times, but other than that she was terrible. Kitty on the other hand, was very smiley and chatty with her callers, and as a result she spent much more time on the phone than Ali did. Kitty seems to be gaining confidence, i think she has slimmed down a bit and she is certainly wearing skimpier underwear these days, she even dropped her bra straps right down at one point. Who knows, a couple of morning sessions with Amy and she might be persuaded to take it a little bit further, we can only hope. Lol
24-03-2016 07:14
wim Offline
Account Closed

After another such performance by Ali, I am feeling really hopeless about this channel right now...and nostalgic for the shows she used to give us. In her defense, the few times she gave a little flash she was peering over to her right- once again, a sure sign that some @$!!??%!@! boss was watching over them to keep them from doing the tease. Man, this is wearisome...
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2016 16:01 by wim.)
25-03-2016 05:21
wim Offline
Account Closed

Yay, Ali is back and as wonderful and beautiful as ever! Great tease show this morning! To see her getting long calls and SMILING and LAUGHING while she puts on a great show is positively intoxicating! SmileHeart
27-07-2016 04:36
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(27-07-2016 04:36 )wim Wrote:  Yay, Ali is back and as wonderful and beautiful as ever! Great tease show this morning! To see her getting long calls and SMILING and LAUGHING while she puts on a great show is positively intoxicating! SmileHeart

Great show from Ali and Nancy this morning (Tuesday). Nipple flash from Ali - not so much a flash as an sustained exposure
27-07-2016 13:05
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

[Image: image-1C22_579A5EA9.jpg]
28-07-2016 19:37
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Just having a quick breather halfway through cutting me hedge in the garden an seen Ali wearing a great little red strapless dress

Her ass looks class but Loving them titties
Leaving the channel recording as she's looking pretty awesome an teasing just as good
Great ass great tit great outfit great morning Shy

Maybe she might rub her hands over her nips like the other babes on this channel when their adjusting their boobs Surprised laugh

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
05-08-2016 07:05
garywat66 Offline

(24-08-2012 22:09 )disconnected Wrote:  Just a quick heads-up. Ali is working the Thai Hardcore Channel tonight and freely showing what she is made of. Well worth the wait.

where is the Thai hardcore channel and is it a pay channel.
05-08-2016 09:53
richpk Offline
Master Poster

(05-08-2016 09:53 )garywat66 Wrote:  
(24-08-2012 22:09 )disconnected Wrote:  Just a quick heads-up. Ali is working the Thai Hardcore Channel tonight and freely showing what she is made of. Well worth the wait.

where is the Thai hardcore channel and is it a pay channel.

that no longer exists. that post was 4 years old you quoted
05-08-2016 12:07

preetiandpriya.com