Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Stevie Ritchie - Official Website

jay$ Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Stevie Ritchie - Official Website
(04-09-2012 20:35 )moron50 Wrote:  Nice to hear that it's not affiliated to any of those channels & I'd rather support indepedent ventures, where the model is getting a say in what goes out. That way, there's nobody else to blame or give credit to. As it's been 'live' for less than a week, how much content is there at present? I'd be wanting at least half a dozen, decent length videos, with regular updates. It's crazy / extremely loyal to sign-up indefinitely, paying £20 or whatever per month, when you can join 6 months later & access all the content for a single £20 outlay. As a Site administrator, that probably isn't what you want to hear, but it's common sense nonetheless - #chicken & egg situation.

Personally speaking, I have reservations at the moment. As mentioned earlier, there are already (full-frontal) photo's of Stevie on the Web + I wouldn't join any Site for photo content.

Not in anyway trying to run it down, the fact that I've expressed an interest suggests you'll probably hook me sooner or later, I'm just thinking later might be better than sooner. Change my mind, I could do with some Stevie goodness.

Just one final point, referencing an earlier comment; I really think you need to do something different with your Site's main page. It needs to go somwhere other than a checkout (i.e show previews & details of the photo sets & videos). At present, it's classic Cellcast & that's not a good thing, at least in my experience. I don't want to plug another girl's Site, so I've pm'd you a great example of 'doing what it says on the tin'.

Ill reply to you in the PM man,
but in regards to why sign up now rather than in 6 months and get all the content?
I have decided that content will be taken down and replaced with the new stuff each month as i dont think it would be fair on the loyal members that someone can sign up once as mentioned and see everthing in one go, so people will need to join each month for that months content
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2012 20:47 by jay$.)
04-09-2012 20:46
Find all posts by this user
moron50 Away
Master Poster

(04-09-2012 20:46 )jay$ Wrote:  but in regards to why sign up now rather than in 6 months and get all the content?
I have decided that content will be taken down and replaced with the new stuff each month as i dont think it would be fair on the loyal members that someone can sign up once as mentioned and see everthing in one go, so people will need to join each month for that months content

Is that really a good idea? Seriously Jay! I hear you, but it could backfire quite spectacularly. Other than for the 2 categories of fan I mentioned earlier (crazy or extremely loyal) or indeed minted, you'd be leaving little for any new or occasional subscribers. I wouldn't personally go down that route. Anyways, I've said enough & will leave you to get on with your business.
04-09-2012 21:53
jay$ Offline
Senior Poster

A COUPLE OF VID CAPS!! SORRY ABOUT THE QUALITY
ACTUAL VIDEO IS HD 1920 X 1080
VIDEO RUN TIME = 9 MINUTES 43 SECONDS

[Image: ffdvd.jpg]
[Image: dhvJ.jpg]
05-09-2012 21:25
LODOS Offline
Provehito in Altum

i joined and its not too bad, stevie does get nude and the vids are very nice Big Grin my only problem, not enough nude shots and ass shots, she has a great arse Tongue but other than that its good, looking foward to next update Smile
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2012 22:05 by LODOS.)
10-09-2012 22:00
jay$ Offline
Senior Poster

"SPREAD ON MY BED" SET WITH 85 IMAGES
SAMPLES

[Image: 34.jpg][Image: 69.jpg]
11-09-2012 15:08
LODOS Offline
Provehito in Altum

how many updates are there a month?
12-09-2012 15:48
jay$ Offline
Senior Poster

(12-09-2012 15:48 )LODOS Wrote:  how many updates are there a month?

Will be weekly!! pix and vids Smile

Is no one else on here joining the site? I see barely any of you guys on there Huh
12-09-2012 18:32
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Re content for new members, you should try what Georgie Darby has done with her site, It works out when a member started paying then gives them content depending on how long they have been paying for. In other words, you can't join for a month and get access to everything on the site.
12-09-2012 20:26
jay$ Offline
Senior Poster

(12-09-2012 20:26 )Sm© Wrote:  Re content for new members, you should try what Georgie Darby has done with her site, It works out when a member started paying then gives them content depending on how long they have been paying for. In other words, you can't join for a month and get access to everything on the site.

i had a similar idea mate updating content each month and removing the previous months so you only get the month you pay for
12-09-2012 21:20
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(12-09-2012 21:20 )jay$ Wrote:  i had a similar idea mate updating content each month and removing the previous months so you only get the month you pay for

You dont have to remove any content though, just change the members permissions after each repeat subscription to allow them to view older content.
12-09-2012 21:43
Thread Closed