Banned

RE: Stevie Ritchie - Official Website
wtf??/ImportantHuh

28-09-2012 21:22
Find all posts by this user
moron50 Away
Master Poster

...and still, you have the audacity to e-mail Site members with Stevie's wishlist/rinsing-list, after effictively stealing the better part of £50 from me & whatever amount(s) from other members. Just as well (a) it comes as no surprise & (b) I couldn't really give a fuck. How may issues can there be? Shoot home-made video & post the fucker. I didn't make any negative comments in the early days, thinking you might just achieve what you set out to do. Epic fail! Don't bother with any more excuses, you've blown it.
03-10-2012 00:36
moron50 Away
Master Poster

Just for good measure, here's a copy of my note to EPOCH.com:

"I signed-up to this Site one month ago. There were options of 1-month or 3-month subscriptions. Having quizzed the webmaster about the amount of content (or lack thereof), I along with other members, were assured there would be regular updates. This seemed reasonable as it was a new project and he was new to the job.

Other than a few picture-sets, which I made clear were of little interest, there were 2 videos totalling 17½ minutes of footage.

Following various promises, the same Webmaster has now announced that with effect from 20th October, all current content will be removed and the Site will close.

Make of that what you will. I'll tell it just how it is. I've been robbed, if nothing else, of 2 months-worth of subscription money. I imagine the chances of any refund are nil, but you may wish to reconsider your association with this Site".

..you play with fire...
03-10-2012 01:07
LODOS Offline
Provehito in Altum

(12-09-2012 18:32 )jay$ Wrote:  
(12-09-2012 15:48 )LODOS Wrote:  how many updates are there a month?

Will be weekly!! pix and vids Smile

Another promise bladewave
03-10-2012 07:36
jay$ Offline
Senior Poster

all i can say is my intensions were good, we did aim to have weekly updates this wasnt a false statement, circumstances changed and i did informed everyone of the fact we had to shut down just now as soon as the decision was made, moron50 only signed up for one month non recuring so where you get the £50 number from i dont know. Also i dont know how you could call it a fail, the amount of content is equivelent to many sites monthly content so people did get a decent amount of content for the month they paid for its not my fault the site had to end for now, i had tons of ideas to implement and wanted it to be successfull. many of the members were understanding so i just hope the views of one/few dont get taken on board.
as said before if you have an issue with me talk to me direct.
03-10-2012 13:12
The Chosen One Offline
2013 is the start of my legacy!

So is that the website gone for good then? Anyone know any other sites to continually watch out for updated Stevie content?
I know where to search for caps of her appearances on screen. I mean the likes of videos and photoshoots etc.

Live the life you love, Love the life you live!
31-12-2012 19:52
Thread Closed