glamour idols

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

How is the web show doing?

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: What is the recipe for success?
welsh tom Wrote:It's early days for the Bang Babes web show and it seems a bit quiet on there. But I think it can be a good success, just keep on with the quality girls like Victoria, that's the key to building the show up.

There was no need to create a new thread. This will be merged with the existing "How is the web show doing?" thread, when the site problems are fixed.
22-03-2009 13:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

RE: How is the web show doing?
Just some info for BBLackey about friday.Friday's evening webshow telephone number did not correspond with the girls on screen who were on 948.When I got through I spoke to Sasha who wasn't on the screen in the webcast!!Victoria & Emily were.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
23-03-2009 10:40
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Just went to the site and heard some music playing. First time I've heard any sound while on the site. The picture was very dark though.
When the name of the girl on screen is displayed it will be a lot better.
05-04-2009 15:52
Jack Vikare Offline
Senior Poster

The music's a big improvement. Unfortunately when I looked there wasn't any girl present!
05-04-2009 16:45
BBLackey Offline
Senior Poster

I'll call in and get them to turn the light on Tongue ... and will try to get that feature done this week

TEASE ME TV ... Watch The Streams Online

(Please report technical stream problems here) (WEB ONLY)
05-04-2009 17:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BBLackey Offline
Senior Poster

OK, someone should be sorting out the light now... must have been knocked and rotated

05-04-2009 17:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BBLackey Offline
Senior Poster

As you can probably tell... trying to get some more variety in the girls we book but there are always gonna be a few familiar faces like Selina and Adele.

Jennifer (from night-time) should be in next Saturday daytime (10am to 8pm)

We're getting more regular bookings for the 5:30 shift now so more often than not, there will be a live girl from 5:30 to 10am and another from 10am to 8pm... however as some of you may know, ever-ready Selina does like to do double shifts sometimes.

05-04-2009 18:32
wingy1 Offline
Senior Poster

Hmmm I tried to call Stevie last night from the webshow number and obviously it is not clear what number you choose to speak to her so I chose option 1 and after like 20 seconds line was dead and then a message saying it has not been possible to connect you to your chosen babe as she is unavailable. This happened twice. If she was on the phone (which she was) then I was at least expecting a option of listening in but the line went so dead and the fact that it took ages for a reply really felt like I was being conned as it was like 5 minutes this had gone on for before I gave up in fustration.
06-04-2009 06:04
BBLackey Offline
Senior Poster

I'll have a word with the night-time staff about this... it's basically possible for us to switch which channel is shown on the website but then the numbers will not match. I actually sent an email in the small hours of the night to make sure they do this but I will reiterate.

As for the phones, I'll have a chat with the guy responsible for the lines about this. Apologies

06-04-2009 10:02
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

As ABBA would say
"thankyou for the music"
It is much better music than is on any of the other sex chat phone shows. Smile
The picture and stream quality seem very good too, with no freezing seen when I have been watching.
06-04-2009 17:14

glamour idols