babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

Emily Dean - Chat, Caps & Vids

slinky Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Emily Dean - Chat, Caps & Vids
She is only back a day, but she is already the best option this morning.

Its amazing how quickly all those thoughts I used to have about her came flooding back!
04-09-2012 09:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

[Image: image-110D_5045D5EC.jpg]

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
04-09-2012 11:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

great cap of emily ilm. thought she was good again this morning. hope it eventually leads to a return to full nightshows, but wouldnt complain if she didnt

Piper Niven Superfan
04-09-2012 15:35
dafro77 Offline
Master Poster

Emily is back and looking HOT, I think it should be left at that, no point in bringing up things about how she looked just before she left the babeshows. The legend is back and lets keep it that way.
04-09-2012 16:43
FormallyInfernal Offline
Senior Poster

All the planets will align before I find myself in front of a Sky TV or a computer at the same time as this mesmerizing legend is on, but thanks for this very pleasant news! Did she actually introduce herself as such, or are some of you guys still in denial about Emily Dean Bowie?Wink
04-09-2012 22:29
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(04-09-2012 22:29 )FormallyInfernal Wrote:  All the planets will align before I find myself in front of a Sky TV or a computer at the same time as this mesmerizing legend is on, but thanks for this very pleasant news! Did she actually introduce herself as such, or are some of you guys still in denial about Emily Dean Bowie?Wink

Fair enough, you're clearly not a fan Wink I doubt we'll see her being as overt as she was, as the channels have changed drastically thanks to the '...disgusted from Milton Keynes' types. There was a time though when her 2-4-1's with Hazel Bond were a bit special though Big Grin

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

04-09-2012 22:36
rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

Great news, fantastic to see a legend of the channels back on our screens. Will try and get some caps of her real soon.

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
04-09-2012 23:34
spyboy Offline
Senior Poster

Wow - my original babechannel crush from the early days is back? She is awesome. Great to see her again and hopefully her troubles are behind her.

She really was the most consistently entertaining woman on the channels and had a lot of fun with it too. Used to love when she would just "vogue" for the cameras.Smile
05-09-2012 19:00
FormallyInfernal Offline
Senior Poster

(04-09-2012 22:36 )Shady Wrote:  Fair enough, you're clearly not a fan Wink I doubt we'll see her being as overt as she was, as the channels have changed drastically thanks to the '...disgusted from Milton Keynes' types. There was a time though when her 2-4-1's with Hazel Bond were a bit special though Big Grin

The capricious nature of my HDD recorder saw countless attempts to capture the TMTV Freeview show come to nothing. When it did work, a perfect night would be one where Emily featured (all the better when Fernanda or Emma would follow up!), and I have a handful of those from mid-2010 - there's a tangling of limbs with Donna Duke that still brings tears to the eyes!SmileSmileSmile
05-09-2012 21:15
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Well she certainly looks and sounds healthier than she did a couple of years ago.

Hope she's got herself together.

I for one never expected to see her back on our screens.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2012 00:02 by speedybert.)
05-09-2012 23:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV