babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Jessica - Chat Back

datalossfs Offline
Yes - I Promote April

RE: Jessica - 960?
summer960 Wrote:any screen grabs from last night i wanna see did my tan look orange when i had it done ?

I never did any myself, though I admit Jessica did look a bit orange, though I'm not sure if it was her, the sofa or the lights.

Your tan looked fine by the way.

April's Official Site http://www.aprilsummers.co.uk

April's Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=77867111000

April's Facebook Profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profil...0420444941

April's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/April-Summers/61483588284
30-01-2009 13:02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dreamlander Offline

summer960 Wrote:oh yeah the blond and orange look is never good lol! but a tan makes us girlies feel sexier and good and when you are appearing on tv you try to look your best as there are alot of critics out there!!!

It's good to hear your reply Summer.I didn't realise it made you feel sexier,I thought it was just a healthy glow thing! I know a real tan makes you feel healthier because of the chemicals it releases when done sensibly. I just think normal skin is beautiful and with dark hair paler skin is so sexy! I also understand that trying to second guess what the cameras on 960 will make you look like is an art in itself Big Grin When even critics show an interest it means there are a lot of fans out there Smile

Dreamlander

Also,any reason why we haven't seen you with your hair up yet,I love a bit of neck! Big Grin
30-01-2009 13:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
summer Offline
Master Poster

i hate my hair tied up lol! maybe when i do a daytime slot on friday 6th ill wear it up or something lol x

BEWARE: mentally unhinged....approach with caution!
30-01-2009 18:37
HEX!T Away
Retired

well after what i just saw i'll be suprised if jessica is working on chatback for much longer, she hung up on a caller to carry on a private phonecall on her mobile...
the phone rings, she sat up the smile she had dissapeard, looked down adjusted herself and said no i aint doing that and hung up it didnt even look like the guy pissed her off. she just wanted to get back to her call by the looks of it...

me thinks the boss will be having a word sooner rather than later.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
30-01-2009 23:19
phallusfungus Away

That sounds like a real pisser. It takes about 1 1/2 mins to get connected after listening to all that introductory shit, ie, £2.25 plus £0.34 VAT. Yeah, don't forget that guys, when mentioning the price of the calls. Greedy Gordon is adding a bit on to pay for all those outreach workers, health & safety muppets and those ponces down at Ofcom.

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2009 23:24 by phallusfungus.)
30-01-2009 23:24
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

Hexit Wrote:well after what i just saw i'll be suprised if jessica is working on chatback for much longer, she hung up on a caller to carry on a private phonecall on her mobile...
the phone rings, she sat up the smile she had dissapeard, looked down adjusted herself and said no i aint doing that and hung up it didnt even look like the guy pissed her off. she just wanted to get back to her call by the looks of it...

me thinks the boss will be having a word sooner rather than later.

If the boss wasn't so inept I'd agree. If she can't be arsed (which judging by recent performances she clearly can't) then it's time for her to leave the Chat Back building.

At the end of the day, 900 channels are there for blokes who want to see a semi-naked girl on screen and have a girl talk dirty to him. Jessica clearly doesn't want to do either - maybe she should start looking for alternative employment sooner rather than later Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2009 23:25 by Stevie.)
30-01-2009 23:24
phallusfungus Away

Well, Roxy's on now. My money is on Option 2 to receive more calls and be treated in a better manner.

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
30-01-2009 23:28
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

phallusfungus Wrote:Well, Roxy's on now. My money is on Option 2 to receive more calls and be treated in a better manner.

Couldn't agree more
30-01-2009 23:29
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Hexit Wrote:she hung up on a caller to carry on a private phonecall on her mobile...
Doesn't everyone find this strange that you are allowed to take and make personal phone calls whilst allegedly presenting a tv show.
It was the same scenario when they used to play on the computer.
Quite bizarre!!!

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
30-01-2009 23:54
phallusfungus Away

Shiny Helmet Wrote:
Hexit Wrote:she hung up on a caller to carry on a private phonecall on her mobile...
Doesn't everyone find this strange that you are allowed to take and make personal phone calls whilst allegedly presenting a tv show.
It was the same scenario when they used to play on the computer.
Quite bizarre!!!

Yes. You don't see it happening on any of the other channels. I've also noticed Kylie checking her mobile when she's on, but at least she hasn't ignored calls from callers.

30-01-2009 23:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV