Shandy Offline

RE: Jessica - 960?
haha thats brill!!!
31-01-2009 04:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

It may be my cruel sense of humour, but I kinda like the idea of a random guy being a Jessica fan, watching hour after hour of her listening to her ipod or arching her back for the 1000th time and thinking "That's it, I'm not watching anymore". Only to come to this forum a few hours later and see someone (not unlike me) post the news that Jessica got her breasts out tonight (albeit singularly and briefly) and crying into his non-spermy tissues. It's a wonderful world after all.
31-01-2009 07:10
HEX!T Away
Retired

she got her tits out? proof plz... while your there i want pictures of santer the easter bunny and god. all signed dated and dedicated to me personaly... Wink

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
31-01-2009 10:18
stowman Offline
Posting Machine

I thought I was the only one pissed off with Jessica's attitude towards her callers, the viewers and the show in general. I agree she's a good looking girl ,but they may as well just put a still image of her on the screen for all she does. (Jessica on Rampant Rabbit - Jessica Rabbit would be more animated (!) and sexier). Watching a girl pull faces because her private phone call is interupted by someone who has the sheer nerve to contribute to her wages; or constantly stroke her hair ; or find bits of hair or fluff on the bed which she then elaborately picks up and puts on the studio floor; or repeatedly apply lip gloss is not my idea of fun or pleasurable viewing. The girls on the early morning show are more revealing and certainly more professional.

I agree with other contibutors to this thread - she needs to realise she is on an adult show which is paying her good wages. I only hope that the other girl who is on with her (Roxy and Summer recently) is getting paid an awful lot more than she is. They are doing the job, she isn't.

Lipsmackin' thirstquenchin' acetastin' motivatin' goodbuzzin' cooltalkin' highwalkin' fastlivin' evergivin' coolfizzin' - NIPPLES
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2009 16:32 by stowman.)
31-01-2009 10:45
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Nigma Wrote:You know, I'm probably going to hell anyway, but after last night's dismal show and wrestling with the contrast on my TV, I was kind of inspired to knock together a short clip..
Nothing special, but I was bored and the show was terrible. Feet picking, 50 coats of lip gloss, playing with a mobile and sullen looks do not make for compelling viewing Sad
Cruel but true.
Perhaps her 5 minutes of fame has gone to her head Sad

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
31-01-2009 11:43
HEX!T Away
Retired

funny you say that, myself and another member were disgussing the exact same thing.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
31-01-2009 12:01
Nigma Away
Master Poster

Forum Style Wrote:It may be my cruel sense of humour, but I kinda like the idea of a random guy being a Jessica fan, watching hour after hour of her listening to her ipod or arching her back for the 1000th time and thinking "That's it, I'm not watching anymore". Only to come to this forum a few hours later and see someone (not unlike me) post the news that Jessica got her breasts out tonight (albeit singularly and briefly) and crying into his non-spermy tissues. It's a wonderful world after all.

Yep, that would be delicious.. until someone (not unlike me) posts the caps of said events (multiple, not singular) after watching the show.

However, this change of events is equally, if not moreso, delicious than those you describe, so it's still a wonderful world.

Hexit Wrote:she got her tits out? proof plz... while your there i want pictures of santer the easter bunny and god. all signed dated and dedicated to me personaly... Wink

It was more a couple of flashes and a few unintentional slips..

Anyway, get your own kinky pics of the festive dieties Tongue

[Image: 0df7f825225944.gif] [Image: 5e679c25225882.gif] [Image: cc342f25225893.gif]
[Image: 05f7b225225914.gif] [Image: b1f4cb25225866.gif] [Image: 38cd5925225929.gif]

[DOWNLOAD - 38MB - 4.5 Mins - RS.com]

She actually loosened up towards the last hour of her show last night. Got more friendly, seemed to pay more attention, became more animated and even gave a couple of brief flashes. I maintain she could well be a fantastic girl for the show, but sady it seems such events are more the rarity than the norm. I still hold some hope though..
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2009 14:29 by Nigma.)
31-01-2009 14:27
summer Offline
Master Poster

she dont look so orange in them pics!

BEWARE: mentally unhinged....approach with caution!
31-01-2009 14:34
Nigma Away
Master Poster

summer960 Wrote:she dont look so orange in them pics!

Them's from the night after and, thankfully, the orange tan seems to fade.

The previous night however (from which the vid was made) was 100% Tango time.
31-01-2009 14:38
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Don't know why Jessica (Lisa O'Connor) doesn't show more on tv... she's HOT.Tongue

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
31-01-2009 15:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV