babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Jessica - Chat Back

$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

RE: Jessica - 960?
Stewartie Wrote:Don't know why Jessica (Lisa O'Connor) doesn't show more on tv... she's HOT.Tongue
Thanks for the pic mate, yes she is hot but appears not suited to TV as she looks lost a lot of the time, maybe she should stick to modelling.

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
31-01-2009 16:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

Well she's back on, and as ever the only thing she's putting any effort into is making sure she stays covered up Rolleyes
07-02-2009 00:34
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

Stevie Wrote:Well she's back on, and as ever the only thing she's putting any effort into is making sure she stays covered up Rolleyes

Well I wouldn't know,after some of her recent shows I refuse to watch when she's on-bottom of the pile as far as i'm concerned and if crapchat want to keep paying her money to sit on arse,playing with her hair and talking to her mates on her mobile,then thats there mistake.

Freek on a leash
07-02-2009 00:44
Nigma Away
Master Poster

Actually, she's putting in a bit more tonight.

Yes, she's showing her breasts, albeit sparingly (not neccesarily a bad thing), and is showing more interest in her calls.

Again, she seems to have improved somewhat and is perhaps getting a little more comfortable with the show.. I just wish she had someone a little more interactive and fun like Summer on with her to lighten up the atmosphere a touch.

I'm in the minority, but I'm sticking by my original thoughts. Gorgeous girl, great potential and perhaps just a slow burner.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2009 01:27 by Nigma.)
07-02-2009 01:27
Kezlop Offline
Apprentice Poster

Stevie Wrote:Well she's back on, and as ever the only thing she's putting any effort into is making sure she stays covered up Rolleyes

To be fair though, she's actually doing a very poor job of doing so. It sounds odd to say there has been a nip slip on a night show though!!
07-02-2009 01:27
tsurugi Offline
Banned

how has this girl still got a job, talk about lazy taylor should be getting half of her pay
07-02-2009 01:34
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Nigma Wrote:I'm in the minority, but I'm sticking by my original thoughts. Gorgeous girl, great potential and perhaps just a slow burner.

Count me in. Jessica lights my fire and burns my boats.Tongue

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
07-02-2009 01:37
HEX!T Away
Retired

yep when yer boats sink after burning they will take all hope down with em... not holding up any hope that yer average joe can talk her out of her bra, she only breafly flashed last week when sum1 on her mobile asked, the paying callers had been askin all night and got nothing, but some joe on her phone who she rang got her to get em out. its a fucking joke. she's fucking boring and she should be fucking sacked. bollix to her stepping out with russel brand, it didnt earn the channel any free promotion, so why the fuck is she allowed to go on like this...

hmm did that come across as to agressive?

*edit*
well no sooner did i post this crap and her tit fell out lol...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2009 02:18 by HEX!T.)
07-02-2009 02:12
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

Hexit Wrote:yep when yer boats sink after burning they will take all hope down with em... not holding up any hope that yer average joe can talk her out of her bra, she only breafly flashed last week when sum1 on her mobile asked, the paying callers had been askin all night and got nothing, but some joe on her phone who she rang got her to get em out. its a fucking joke. she's fucking boring and she should be fucking sacked. bollix to her stepping out with russel brand, it didnt earn the channel any free promotion, so why the fuck is she allowed to go on like this...

hmm did that come across as to agressive?

*edit*
well no sooner did i post this crap and her tit fell out lol...

well said,couldn't have put it better myself.

Freek on a leash
07-02-2009 02:27
tsurugi Offline
Banned

put her in the stocks.........then flog her till she gets her tits out
07-02-2009 02:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV