babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Jessica - Chat Back

killyourself Offline
Master Poster

RE: Jessica - 960?
tsurugi Wrote:put her in the stocks.........then flog her till she gets her tits out

Na-just put her in the stocks and leave her there.

Freek on a leash
07-02-2009 02:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

If there gonna have bird on who doesn't get her tits out I'd rather see Kylie do a night show instead of Jessica.
07-02-2009 02:40
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Hexit Wrote:yep when yer boats sink after burning they will take all hope down with em... not holding up any hope that yer average joe can talk her out of her bra, she only breafly flashed last week when sum1 on her mobile asked, the paying callers had been askin all night and got nothing, but some joe on her phone who she rang got her to get em out. its a fucking joke. she's fucking boring and she should be fucking sacked. bollix to her stepping out with russel brand, it didnt earn the channel any free promotion, so why the fuck is she allowed to go on like this...

hmm did that come across as to agressive?

*edit*
well no sooner did i post this crap and her tit fell out lol...

Mmm .. don't know about agressive :rolleyes:but the message would appear to be thumbs down if no bra down.Tongue

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
07-02-2009 03:00
HEX!T Away
Retired

thing is m8 shes a reasonably attractive girl with natural tits, she could be popular if she put some effort in. it just looks like plain old lazyness. taylor is there grafting away and jessica sits about preening herself...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
07-02-2009 03:15
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

The problem is, she seems to be getting the calls which would suggest there's some easily pleased people out-there. Does she even need to be on tv?, she should be one of the offscreen girls for all the moving (lack of) about she does.
07-02-2009 03:23
tsurugi Offline
Banned

she is slower than a cripple in a magnet factory.........thank the lord for sir gene hunt
07-02-2009 03:27
Kezlop Offline
Apprentice Poster

oopnorth Wrote:The problem is, she seems to be getting the calls which would suggest there's some easily pleased people out-there. Does she even need to be on tv?, she should be one of the offscreen girls for all the moving (lack of) about she does.

Isn't this the point though? If she's getting the calls she is making a shed load of money for them so why would they ask her to go a little further? I remember Summer saying she used to get phone calls to ask her to take her bra off and when she did they would hang up. To me thats doubled the phone calls they would get if she had her bra off already.
07-02-2009 14:07
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

tsurugi Wrote:she is slower than a cripple in a magnet factory.........thank the lord for sir gene hunt
You sir are fucking funny!
And you speak the truth Smile

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
07-02-2009 14:47
HEX!T Away
Retired

Kezlop Wrote:Isn't this the point though? If she's getting the calls she is making a shed load of money for them so why would they ask her to go a little further? I remember Summer saying she used to get phone calls to ask her to take her bra off and when she did they would hang up. To me thats doubled the phone calls they would get if she had her bra off already.
not realy m8. taylor had at least 5 calls for every 1 that jessica had and taylor was topless most of her show. so no she aint making a shedload of cash, she's probably justabout covering her payslip.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
07-02-2009 15:02
Nigma Away
Master Poster

Kezlop Wrote:Isn't this the point though? If she's getting the calls she is making a shed load of money for them so why would they ask her to go a little further? I remember Summer saying she used to get phone calls to ask her to take her bra off and when she did they would hang up. To me thats doubled the phone calls they would get if she had her bra off already.

After watching through last night's show, it's not quite that simple.

She was spending a LOT of time OFF the phone, and of those calls she got, a large proportion seemed to end abruptly or poorly - usually with her twisting her face or tossing the phone sullenly to one side.

Now, judging from the past few shows, this is a growing trend. Guys are calling in, but are more cautious and quicker to cut their losses when it's clear she's mucking them around. As seen in the replies of some posters in this thread, she's increasingly losing the beneft of the doubt and her disinterest, minimal effort and the occasionally apparent disdain for the show and callers (which shows through from time to time) is all having a detrimental effect.

Take last night's show. At the time of my post she was a bit more lively, showing more interest and we had another glimpse of potential. But towards the latter half of the show she went right back to the cold fish routine and, I'm sorry to say, her attitude was simply lousy.

Her looks will carry her though in the short term and there'll always be a small few guys willing to try their luck, but in the longterm she's burning bridges and alienating her audience with the aloof attitude Sad
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2009 15:09 by Nigma.)
07-02-2009 15:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV