preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Ladyboy Balloon - Chat, Caps & Vids

kooky3076 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Balloon - Chat & Discussion
(25-11-2011 00:56 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(25-11-2011 00:16 )kooky3076 Wrote:  again you answer your own question as invariably means sometimes you wouldn't, just because I find someone attractive doesn't make them my type that I would have then show me a good time, the view your expressing gives the impression of a neanderthol out look, cooor she's fit I'll bang her!

That's not even nearly accurate. There are two forms of attraction we have towards others; sexual and non sexual. I was merely trying to discover which of those applies to your attraction to Balloon.

ah! so the assumption I make that you're having a neanderthol out look is unjust, not fair?

but you're quite happy to make the assumption that anyone that finds a ladyboy attractive is gay or bisexual!
25-11-2011 12:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

(24-11-2011 05:16 )StanTheMan Wrote:  and I think it probably needs to be left at that now.

Do sentences like this ever work on here?

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
25-11-2011 13:45
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(24-11-2011 00:17 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Each to their own, but I can't imagine why a straight guy would be sexually attracted to someone with such a masculine appearance.

It's the attraction, of supposed straight guys, to the masculine elements that I don't get - whether that's male to female or vice versa.

Once again: it's not the masculine elements of Balloon we're attracted to, it's the feminine ones, as you well know! Despite your protestations, the visual impact of Balloon and co. is overwhelmingly feminine. A hint of Adam's apple is neither here nor there, and a generalised, hidden-from-direct-view genital bulge is just that, a vague and generalised shape (unlike say, the naked, erect cock in a hetero hardcore sex scene); the size and shape of natural-born women's bulges vary in any case, so that can be disregarded, unless you've got a bad hang up about it. If shoulders and chests and arse cheeks and legs are smooth and curvy and hairless and not especially 'built,' they can be as feminine or otherwise as you wish to picture them.

What's funny about this is that when Balloon first appeared and was being passed off as one of the girls, I don't remember any concerted outrage erupting in here; just a few unsure murmurings that started up a few appearances in. The move from a cautious 'is-s/he-or-isn't-s/he?' to a 'you-can-call-it-from-a-hundred-yards-away-with-one-eye-closed' didn't happen half as quickly as it would've done if Balloon was truly as obviously masculine-looking as Stan claims. There were no quips about Desperate Dan back then. Deep down Stan, you know you're still exaggerating, despite the fact that the cartoon comparisons have been dropped.
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2011 18:08 by Addison.)
25-11-2011 15:52
kooky3076 Offline
Junior Poster

(25-11-2011 13:45 )rickhardo Wrote:  
(24-11-2011 05:16 )StanTheMan Wrote:  and I think it probably needs to be left at that now.

Do sentences like this ever work on here?

nope.
25-11-2011 20:02
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(25-11-2011 12:28 )kooky3076 Wrote:  ah! so the assumption I make that you're having a neanderthol out look is unjust, not fair?

but you're quite happy to make the assumption that anyone that finds a ladyboy attractive is gay or bisexual!

No, not 'unjust' or 'not fair', just incorrect. As for labeling those who find Balloon and other transgenders attractive, gay or bisexual, my point has always been that these people can't possibly be straight as far as I'm concerned. There's a subtle difference between being gay/bisexual and not straight.

(25-11-2011 15:52 )Addison Wrote:  What's funny about this is that when Balloon first appeared and was being passed off as one of the girls, I don't remember any concerted outrage erupting in here; just a few unsure murmurings that started up a few appearances in. The move from a cautious 'is-s/he-or-isn't-s/he?' to a 'you-can-call-it-from-a-hundred-yards-away-with-one-eye-closed' didn't happen half as quickly as it would've done if Balloon was truly as obviously masculine-looking as Stan claims. There were no quips about Desperate Dan back then. Deep down Stan, you know you're still exaggerating, despite the fact that the cartoon comparisons have been dropped.

Addison, if you go way back to the day these transgenders were introduced, I think you'll find it was me who was the first to call it, and virtually immediately. You'll also see that I was in very little doubt either. I was ridiculed at the time, but I knew what I was seeing.

As for the other part of your argument, I admit it was wrong to say it's the male parts you're attracted to, but you and others can't deny you choose to ignore the fact that these girls have male genitalia. It doesn't matter how many times you and others tell me the TG are as attractive and feminine (sometimes more so) as those who were born women, you cannot convince me they don't look like anything other than men masquerading as women. If they were so beautiful and feminine, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference - which as I stress in my earlier point, I was doing even before they started announcing it on the show.
If you and others choose to ignore that these women have prosthetic breasts, not to mention a penis and testicles between their legs - then fair enough, but please stop trying to convince me they're as beautiful as real women.
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2011 20:16 by StanTheMan.)
25-11-2011 20:02
kooky3076 Offline
Junior Poster

(25-11-2011 20:02 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(25-11-2011 12:28 )kooky3076 Wrote:  ah! so the assumption I make that you're having a neanderthol out look is unjust, not fair?

No, not 'unjust' or 'not fair', just incorrect. As for labeling those who find Balloon and other transgenders attractive, gay or bisexual, my point has always been that these people can't possibly be straight as far as I'm concerned. There's a subtle difference between being gay/bisexual and not straight.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

25-11-2011 20:03
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

(25-11-2011 20:03 )kooky3076 Wrote:  
(25-11-2011 20:02 )StanTheMan Wrote:  

i`m as straight as they come,dont worry about that lad ?
like i said before,it is wrong to not say what the channels is in my opinion
i was just flicking thru the channels and balloon is on with someone else called om ? had both tits out in the 1st miniute laugh

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
26-11-2011 14:12
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

(22-11-2011 22:40 )davesbfan Wrote:  Amazed at some of the bigotry on this thread. Even little remarks aren't funny when you consider how much violence is carried out against transgendered people.

She looks more feminine than at least three of the girls in the current Elite roster, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

i`d like to know the 3 your referring to as all them chicks on elite look really feminine with no doubt either as to whether or not their a bird

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
26-11-2011 14:17
kooky3076 Offline
Junior Poster

(25-11-2011 20:02 )StanTheMan Wrote:  No, not 'unjust' or 'not fair', just incorrect. As for labeling those who find Balloon and other transgenders attractive, gay or bisexual, my point has always been that these people can't possibly be straight as far as I'm concerned. There's a subtle difference between being gay/bisexual and not straight.

to be frank it is not up to you to decide whether they are straight or not.
26-11-2011 15:13
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(26-11-2011 14:12 )Sweeter Peter Wrote:  i was just flicking thru the channels and balloon is on with someone else called om ? had both tits out in the 1st miniute laugh

I noticed you posted this at just gone 2:10 in the afternoon (providing the clock on this board are correct). How come the girls never gets their tits out in the affy??
26-11-2011 21:50

preetiandpriya.com