Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Jade Samantha - Chat, Caps & Vids

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Jade Samantha - Chat, Caps & Vids
awww Sad Sad sorry to hear this jade. hope another channel takes you on having seen you

Piper Niven Superfan
21-06-2013 18:59
Find all posts by this user
thescientist Away

I'm so disappointed for you Jade, I know you have worked hard to be on BS, as its something that you really wanted to do. All my best wishes to you again. Be looking out for you.
21-06-2013 19:31
DaveG Offline
Master Poster

I was going to say welcome back Jade - your reappearance is long overdue! Sadly I then read that the "brains" at BS aint going to take you back full-time. Well that's their loss & sadly ours too Sad
Please don't give up Jade. I'm sure one of the stations will have a spot for a very attractive, sexy, friendly, fun young lady with an amazing natural figure.
Good luck & see you again very soon Smile

Fave Daytime babes - Pippa Blonde, Mia, Allison Wilde, Serena May
Fave Nightime babes - Pippa Blonde, Mia, Dannii Harwood, Lynda Leigh, Lexi Lowe, Jennifer Jade, Louise Porter (please return)
Fave M.I.L.Fs - Marlyn Lindsay, Sofia Matthews, Sarah Kelly
Fave Web babes - Jaye Rose, Kloe Kane, Chloe Lovette, Jade Samantha, Kellie, Sophia Delane
24-06-2013 10:57
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

I mainly use bsx in hope of the stronger stuff.i watch this channel a bit.would probably use it a bit more but it just seems to me that when I get tempted a small number of girls on here really seem to want to dominate.drives me absolutely mad when they then end up on bsx in either live or pre-recorded stuff.i like jade Samantha.nice looking girl who I think has got a brilliant personality,really warm and genuine.bs has lost a lot of nice girls over the last few months.would love to see Camilla Jayne back on bsx.was watching a fuller figured girl on here one night called louise porter.gorgeous silky blonde hair and smile.beautiful tits.was about to give her a call when in jumped one of the usuals,butting in.ruined it for me.why don't they just leave it alone and give others a fair chance.still,thats just my opinion,but we are all entitled to that.
24-06-2013 12:04
thescientist Away

New set(no 5) of Jade photos on this link

(12-01-2013 00:43 )Nicebutnaughty Wrote:  If anyone is interested on seeing more of thse old pics from the start of Jade's career they can be found here

http://www.nicebutnaughtygirls.com/Sam.html

cheers
chris
02-09-2013 16:04
DaveG Offline
Master Poster

Just read on twitter that Jade makes her debut Storm TV this Friday evening Smile

Fave Daytime babes - Pippa Blonde, Mia, Allison Wilde, Serena May
Fave Nightime babes - Pippa Blonde, Mia, Dannii Harwood, Lynda Leigh, Lexi Lowe, Jennifer Jade, Louise Porter (please return)
Fave M.I.L.Fs - Marlyn Lindsay, Sofia Matthews, Sarah Kelly
Fave Web babes - Jaye Rose, Kloe Kane, Chloe Lovette, Jade Samantha, Kellie, Sophia Delane
17-01-2014 01:04
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV