Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Jade Samantha - Chat, Caps & Vids

united68 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Jade Samantha - Chat, Caps & Vids
(03-10-2012 19:08 )thescientist Wrote:  The sexy gorgeous stunning Jade Samantha was looking at her best last night. Her outfit selection is fantastic, a real tease as all of them show off her incredible shapely body. A great performer and with Beth it was a pleasure to was.

has anyone got any pics of last night i was unwell so only caught the first hour or so
03-10-2012 23:03
Find all posts by this user
JadeSamantha Offline
Junior Poster

Hey guys, really enjoyed last night Smile thanks for the calls Smile

Has anyone got any pics from last night? Would love to see some xx
04-10-2012 02:23
Zekers Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hi Jade!!,
You looked so absolutily gorgeous last week!! I tried to call you on the screen last Saturday but from outside Great-Britain it is not possible I think, because I’m from The Netherlands.

I like your sexy outfits and most of all your sexy feet. As a footlover i congratulate with such perfect feet. I think i speak for a lot of footlovers.

I’ve searched more pictures of you and your feet on the internet. It seems you are a footlover of your own feet too. You are also such a flexy girl (are you ballerina or soSurprisedSmile). Sexy photos (see atach) from some years ago of you licking your own feet, single or both at once! I’m sure it’s perfect for every footlover too.

Hope you can send me a message back on the site, or email Maybe you have more sexy footlicking pictures and video’s. Please send them to me. I will pay for it, if you like!!!!

Keep up the good work baby and hope to see you soon on
Babestation or Babestation Xtra.

Lots of love and kisses

:)Zekers

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

06-10-2012 10:09
united68 Offline
Junior Poster

day or night jade is always worth phoning up she is sexy to look at sexy voice plus she is so kind she will talk bout anything or just listen what a great lady Heart
07-10-2012 18:32
united68 Offline
Junior Poster

some pics of jade on babestation yesterday

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

08-10-2012 01:14
JadeSamantha Offline
Junior Poster

Thanks guys Smile

My next night show is Tuesday the 16th Smile
However I am doing a day show this Saturday 3.30-8pm Smile

I would love to see more caps from my shows if anyone would like to do a load for me when I am next on then let me know Smile

Also my twitter is @JadeSamanthaXXX for those of you who want to keep in touch or keep track of my work Smile

Jade Smile x
09-10-2012 13:21
TheTrooper Offline
Licking Amy Lu's feet

I will quite happily do a load for you, not to sure how to make caps though Wink
09-10-2012 13:24
JadeSamantha Offline
Junior Poster

If I am right I think if you watch online you can just print screen on your PC? x
09-10-2012 13:28
TheTrooper Offline
Licking Amy Lu's feet

(09-10-2012 13:28 )JadeSamantha Wrote:  If I am right I think if you watch online you can just print screen on your PC? x

You're right that actually worked lol thanks

Im probably the last person ever to finally figure out how to do that lol
09-10-2012 13:37
Zekers Offline
Apprentice Poster

(06-10-2012 10:09 )Zekers Wrote:  Hi Jade!!,
You looked so absolutily gorgeous last week!! I tried to call you on the screen last Saturday but from outside Great-Britain it is not possible I think, because I’m from The Netherlands.

I like your sexy outfits and most of all your sexy feet. As a footlover i congratulate with such perfect feet. I think i speak for a lot of footlovers.

I’ve searched more pictures of you and your feet on the internet. It seems you are a footlover of your own feet too. You are also such a flexy girl (are you ballerina or soSurprisedSmile). Sexy photos (see atach) from some years ago of you licking your own feet, single or both at once! I’m sure it’s perfect for every footlover too.

Hope you can send me a message back on the site, or email Maybe you have more sexy footlicking pictures and video’s. Please send them to me. I will pay for it, if you like!!!!

Keep up the good work baby and hope to see you soon on
Babestation or Babestation Xtra.

Lots of love and kisses

:)Zekers

Question Jade, is this really you in the picture???? See you Saturday or Tuesday next week xxx
09-10-2012 17:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV