Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average

Flo appreciation thread

Heavenlybabespecialfriend Offline
Senior Poster

Flo appreciation thread
I thought I would be great to start one for Flo to a appreciation thread. Flo a gorgeous babe should be celebrated more to just like Ani! Tongue

Heavenly Babe special friend, Flo & Preeti & Priya Young fan !
13-03-2009 14:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
MrGreaper Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Flo appreciation thread
Unsure why I should appreciate her... she never calls me, text me, write me and doesn't care about me. All she does is make me cry into a pillow and I'm sick and tired of going to bed with a wet pillow. However, she is pretty. Tongue
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2009 17:29 by MrGreaper.)
13-03-2009 17:28
Find all posts by this user
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Flo has always seemed pretty popular here anyway, but a little more appreciation can't be a bad thing!
13-03-2009 19:45
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

i agree Flo is a gorgeous babe should be celebrated more
14-03-2009 01:31
MrGreaper Offline
Junior Poster

I think some of you need to know what appreciation means. It's when someone does something for you and you like it - helps you, cares for you, anything for you. Flo gets paid handsomely for the job she does. She didn't do it for you, she was at work doing what she does. If you ring her then you pay for the premium rate phone call and don't except a phone call back even if you give her your phone number, expect nothing in return other than a rather large phone bill.

This thread really should be called.... errmm.. "I think Flo is hot, do you agree?"

My answer is yes, she is hot, but I still don't appreciate her simpily because she has done nothing for me.
14-03-2009 02:08
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

MrGreaper Wrote:I think some of you need to know what appreciation means. It's when someone does something for you and you like it - helps you, cares for you, anything for you.

MrGreaper's claims about what appreciation means are not supported by the dictionary. The following is from Webster's dictionary:

(a) judgment, evaluation; especially a favorable critical estimate
(b) sensitive awareness; especially recognition of aesthetic values
© an expression of admiration, approval, or gratitude

MrGreaper's definition seems to be part of © as he apparently believes that appreciate means an expression of gratitude. However, this is only a small part of what the word actually means, as the dictionary shows.
14-03-2009 09:26
MrGreaper Offline
Junior Poster

First, 2 pages of this thread has been deleted... probably by a moderator.

Second, my definition covers a,b and c - favourable criticism, sensitive awareness and expression of admiration. Just because I put it into my own words and not copy & paste from a dictionary doesn't make it wrong. You should also consider the context, semantics and syntax of the word you use within a sentence, which I did. So if you think I don't know the full definition then you haven't looked at the word usage within this thread.

For example:-
1: Flo has a lovely pair of coconuts
2: I like eating coconuts

Can you see how the word 'coconuts' differs? One meaning boobs and the other is something you can eat (although you might want to nibble on Flo's boobs).

You went from saying my definition isn't supported by a dictionary to saying 'only c is supported'. You need to look up the word 'contradiction'.
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2009 12:14 by MrGreaper.)
14-03-2009 10:42
Hazhard Away
Banned

Flo looks very gorgeous last night Tongue
14-03-2009 12:27
admin. Offline
Administrator

MrGreaper Wrote:First, 2 pages of this thread has been deleted... probably by a moderator.

This is incorrect. Admin has checked and found that nothing has been deleted from this thread.

Forum Admin
14-03-2009 13:06
MrGreaper Offline
Junior Poster

admin Wrote:
MrGreaper Wrote:First, 2 pages of this thread has been deleted... probably by a moderator.

This is incorrect. Admin has checked and found that nothing has been deleted from this thread.

Forum Admin

Sorry to correct you, but I will. I had a great banter with Robyn last night. It has all disappeared. I was there! I typed away at my keyboard! It was fun and now its gone Sad
14-03-2009 13:19
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV