Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Lesley Rose - Daytime Chat, Caps etc

Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

RE: Lesley Rose - Daytime Chat, Caps etc
Cheers for the caps Gaz.

This could become seriously addictive, but I gave Lesley another call this afternoon, and yeah, she's simply wonderful. Never called these channels before in my life, but now twice in two days! Timed out again at the 20 minute mark Sad

Not into the sex chat myself (it's just not my bag) so chewing the cud on days with her works for me. I listened in for about a minute before I got through and Lesley was doing her best to keep it clean whilst some guy was clearly getting carried away in the moment! Actually chatting to her it really rubs in what a ludicrous decision BS made when Lesley was working for them, and how they never utilised her more. Still she is getting plenty of shifts on Storm now and is clearly much happier on a channel that appreciates her.
24-10-2012 13:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

^^ I have called Lesley on the evenings and hoped to just have a casual chat..its ended up in a big mess on my floor Tongue

Not that i'm complaining...she's excellent on the phone for those nightime naughty chats (in fact its pure filth & I love it Big Grin)
but i havent had the opportunity to speak to her during the day yet as i'm at work...Its defo on my to do list though Smile
24-10-2012 14:49
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

Hahaha, for the time being days suits me, so I'll stick to giving her a bell every now and then when she's on there. Plus, with the daytime restrictions it means there's no chance of her throwing a curve ball and trying to change the chat to a more adult and dirty nature!

I don't know why, but after months of chatting, annoying, irritating and bugging her on twitter, I'm much more content just seeing how she's doing, how her day's going any upcoming plans etc. Odd I know, but I'll leave the mucky stuff up to you other fellas Wink And after eavesdropping before I got through earlier, I can't say I'm in any rush to hear another man reach a happy conclusion as he's chatting to her Big Grin
24-10-2012 19:40
Lesley Rose Offline
Babeshow Babe

YOU'RE ALL SO BLOODY BRILLIANT! Smile xxxx

Follow me on twitter!

@misslesleyrose
24-10-2012 21:36