gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
XP was miles ahead of the rest again lastnight, I love how they just put on a tv show and are not slaves to the cam, it's so refreshing to see a babe show being a babeshow,
Also helped by a quality line up of girls who just like to work hard, give the caller what they want and try to put there best show on every night,
It's like all the girls who look at the shows that way have moved to xp and its wonderful, giveing them a roster full of tryers and no Divas,
This really could be there year

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-03-2017 11:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

I thought xpanded was lame last night.did not see one babe get naked.why are the rendall sisters the only babes doing regular naked shows on xpanded
27-03-2017 20:51
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(27-03-2017 20:51 )forumdude Wrote:  I thought xpanded was lame last night.did not see one babe get naked.why are the rendall sisters the only babes doing regular naked shows on xpanded

I know a lot of you guys do enjoy the sight of a naked lass, but honestly do you really see anything worthwhile when this happens on the box? You might see the odd landing strip, a flash for a mini second, that's about it. Most of the time they will be laying down for the best part of the evening as well. I much prefer the babe to be scantily dressed, in a very skimpy leotard, preferably see-through, or a very brief pair of panties or thong. Again, transparent. When the girls do manage to get away with this type of outfit, your more than likely to see something a bit more special. Regardless of what station the babe is on, because it happens regularly across the channels, your going to eventually get both types of lingerie riding up their cracks and soon you will be treated to the magnificent sight of a pair of pussy lips poking out. In the case of a thong, even a glimpse of bum hole.
28-03-2017 20:36
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

^ with the double panties worn on this channel that's unlikely. Channels are more afraid of scant panties than they are nudity.
28-03-2017 21:21
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(28-03-2017 21:21 )KerrAvon Wrote:  ^ with the double panties worn on this channel that's unlikely. Channels are more afraid of scant panties than they are nudity.
My quote was not aimed necessarily at Xpanded, but across the channels. However, I do agree somewhat about the two pants.
You may not be a true follower of the babe channels, otherwise you would have indeed seen some certain ladies obliging, if you were watching, even on xpanded recently, and we too have posts here highlighting exactly what I have been saying. Try looking at the Maddie Parker page. Look at some videos on here for Studio 66, in particular Linsey Dawn Porter, one where she wears white see-thru panties most of the entire show. You also have the legend Jada, who's not afraid to let her lips slip out on occasions. If your not adverse to some cougars, look at videos of Studio 66/ Golden girls featuring a certain miss Wendy Taylor. All giving me more pleasure than seeing a babe totally nude.
28-03-2017 22:54
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Xpanded hasn't actually changed that much in terms of production, but i guess there are number of reasons why its getting more popular

1. Regular turnover of girls, signing established girls from other channels has put Xpanded on the map.
2. Most girls generally put more effort in despite having to share with someone else on a bed set.
3, No pervcam ruing the shows.
4, Picture quality has improved
5. People are bored of the same girls dominating BS and S66
28-03-2017 23:57
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(28-03-2017 22:54 )derekdas Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 21:21 )KerrAvon Wrote:  ^ with the double panties worn on this channel that's unlikely. Channels are more afraid of scant panties than they are nudity.
My quote was not aimed necessarily at Xpanded, but across the channels. However, I do agree somewhat about the two pants.
You may not be a true follower of the babe channels, otherwise you would have indeed seen some certain ladies obliging, if you were watching, even on xpanded recently, and we too have posts here highlighting exactly what I have been saying. Try looking at the Maddie Parker page. Look at some videos on here for Studio 66, in particular Linsey Dawn Porter, one where she wears white see-thru panties most of the entire show. You also have the legend Jada, who's not afraid to let her lips slip out on occasions. If your not adverse to some cougars, look at videos of Studio 66/ Golden girls featuring a certain miss Wendy Taylor. All giving me more pleasure than seeing a babe totally nude.

Correction- Should read McKenzie not Porter.
29-03-2017 12:06
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Whilst all the hype is over Cara Brett's 30 minute decent stint on S66, I thought Xpanded was good on Thursday night with the stunning and energetic Lacey and Kimberley, who as usual put in a good shift for most of the night and not just for 30 minutes.
Even Vicki Peach who im not really a fan of put in more effort that most on S66 and BS do, i wonder how many girls from BS and S66 actually have the work ethic to join Xpanded?
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2017 02:16 by Joey 27.)
01-04-2017 02:10
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Looks like Xpanded is going to dominate my viewing for tonight.

07-04-2017 23:11
TIAF2 Offline
Banned

(01-04-2017 02:10 )Joey 27 Wrote:  i wonder how many girls from BS and S66 actually have the work ethic to join Xpanded?

none. They are too interested in their amazon wishlists and replying to fanboy followers on twitter.
08-04-2017 16:34

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles