GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

MR PERFECT Offline
Banned

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(15-04-2017 01:46 )Regenerated Wrote:  
(15-04-2017 01:33 )MR PERFECT Wrote:  If this now passes as a passionate show the game is up.

No - I was talking from a caller's point of view. I have called both Kimberley and Dionne tonight, and I was making a point that this channel is the only one I'd consider calling right now. The rates are cheap and for that low cost I think the girls do a decent show.

I wouldn't even entertain the thought of calling the bigger channels right now. They are just not worth it.
sorry I misinterpreted what you meant. Which call did you prefer?
15-04-2017 01:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

(15-04-2017 01:47 )MR PERFECT Wrote:  
(15-04-2017 01:33 )MR PERFECT Wrote:  If this now passes as a passionate show the game is up.

No - I was talking from a caller's point of view. I have called both Kimberley and Dionne tonight, and I was making a point that this channel is the only one I'd consider calling right now. The rates are cheap and for that low cost I think the girls do a decent show.

I wouldn't even entertain the thought of calling the bigger channels right now. They are just not worth it.

Kimberley's my favourite. She is taking her pants down more and more now. But I enjoyed both calls - I think the positions that both girls get into and the energy they put in are worth the effort.

There's nobody that seems to be putting in that same effort from BS or S66 right now in my opinion.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
15-04-2017 01:51
MR PERFECT Offline
Banned

(15-04-2017 01:51 )Regenerated Wrote:  
(15-04-2017 01:47 )MR PERFECT Wrote:  

Kimberley's my favourite. She is taking her pants down more and more now. But I enjoyed both calls - I think the positions that both girls get into and the energy they put in are worth the effort.

There's nobody that seems to be putting in that same effort from BS or S66 right now in my opinion.
I think they will stay ahead as long as they don't go down the Webcam route and make everything stale because they are afraid of a slip.
15-04-2017 02:07
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

^^ Exactly. And what do BS and S66 have that has been lacking recently? Pervcams.

So if these girls go to those channels, then people will be moaning about their pervcams being shit. Do I want to see Kimberley get lost in a sea of criticism because of lacklustre policies and failing pervcams?

The answer's no. She should stay where she is on Xpanded.

15-04-2017 02:19
MR PERFECT Offline
Banned

(15-04-2017 02:19 )Regenerated Wrote:  ^^ Exactly. And what do BS and S66 have that has been lacking recently? Pervcams.

So if these girls go to those channels, then people will be moaning about their pervcams being shit. Do I want to see Kimberley get lost in a sea of criticism because of lacklustre policies and failing pervcams?

The answer's no. She should stay where she is on Xpanded.
I think most of them will stay one because some of them like Dionne Kim and Lacey for example are friends and know each other from other channels. And then you have one or two who for one reason or another it didn't work out when they were on BS or 66

The roster is an interesting one. If they could just be tempted to bend the rules a little it would be interesting. That's how the shows got good back in the day.
15-04-2017 02:25
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

^ Quite right. I want to see Xpanded TV grow and grow. I want them to eventually compete with the other channels. I want them to bend the rules more and invest in more exciting sets, themes etc. They already have a good rate of call and some hot babes - that's got to be a good start. Now we want them to grow and attract more good performing babes to their channel.

They need to develop their product and continue doing it so that eventually they're competing with BS and S66. The Babeshows need to stay competitive. I believe Xpanded TV can do that eventually if they're allowed to continue their growth. They can't do it if they're losing their best girls.

15-04-2017 02:31
MR PERFECT Offline
Banned

(15-04-2017 02:31 )Regenerated Wrote:  ^ Quite right. I want to see Xpanded TV grow and grow. I want them to eventually compete with the other channels. I want them to bend the rules more and invest in more exciting sets, themes etc. They already have a good rate of call and some hot babes - that's got to be a good start. Now we want them to grow and attract more good performing babes to their channel.

They need to develop their product and continue doing it so that eventually they're competing with BS and S66. The Babeshows need to stay competitive. I believe Xpanded TV can do that eventually if they're allowed to continue their growth. They can't do it if they're losing their best girls.
One simple add they could use is one other set to use at some point during the night and using a mic from time to time to engage with the viewers. Simple things that wouldn't cause any financial headache which would probably mean an increase in revenue as it wouldn't look pre recorded

. If they stay small they may end up like Storm and going under.
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2017 02:59 by MR PERFECT.)
15-04-2017 02:35
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Seeing Alice Goodwin in the shower right now really makes wish Lacey and Kim were at BS or S66
16-04-2017 00:39
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

(15-04-2017 02:35 )MR PERFECT Wrote:  If they stay small they may end up like Storm and going under.

They might not be as 'small' as you think. With two channels + FV + webcamming I suspect they are doing rather well income wise.
16-04-2017 01:07
MR PERFECT Offline
Banned

(16-04-2017 01:07 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(15-04-2017 02:35 )MR PERFECT Wrote:  If they stay small they may end up like Storm and going under.

They might not be as 'small' as you think. With two channels + FV + webcamming I suspect they are doing rather well income wise.
considering the tame level of the TV show the revenue must be from the Webcam side?
16-04-2017 01:10

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles