gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
^ Is there any information on what brought this about I wonder. Did Xpanded decide that the money they were paying to use the Playboy name was no longer worth it to their brand? (Has the bunny really added any luster to any babe channel that has borne the name? There never seemed any benefit to what we saw onscreen or the quality of the babes it was able to command for instance. The pb logo appeared as cosmetic at Xpanded as it did at RLC.)

On the other hand, was it that Playboy decided they no longer wanted to be part of the arrangement (have they effectively ended any association with the babe shows now)?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
01-07-2017 22:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

(01-07-2017 22:55 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Did Xpanded decide that the money they were paying to use the Playboy name was no longer worth it to their brand?

I would say that's the most likely explanation, that Xpanded felt the use of the Playboy brand wasn't worth the licensing fee.
02-07-2017 04:39
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

I agree that it's the most likely explanation, but Shandy's other suggestion above is worthy of consideration too. It's possible that Playboy were of the opinion that the Xpanded shows weren't up to the standard of what they would want for a show bearing the Playboy name.

It's also possible that both parties were willing to go on in theory, but in practice just couldn't agree terms. If Xpanded wanted a better deal this time (or Playboy wanted to put the price up) it may have been impossible to strike a deal that both sides thought was reasonable.
02-07-2017 12:34
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I would say XP/Playboy are doing some very good night shows at the moment beating BS & 66 hands down I know most of the shows are in pairs but Hazel definitely was very hot last night

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2017 07:19 by lovebabes56.)
03-07-2017 07:19
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

so hope that they can somehow reach agreement but I would think the rebranding for Xpanded is a better move. Just hope that Playboy TV chat haven't been totally lost as a channel

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
03-07-2017 16:47
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(03-07-2017 16:47 )babelover48 Wrote:  so hope that they can somehow reach agreement but I would think the rebranding for Xpanded is a better move. Just hope that Playboy TV chat haven't been totally lost as a channel

Nothing has been lost, as playboy chat was just a brand, they never produced the shows at Xpanded or RLC,
I can't think of the the last time playboy produced a babeshow if ever,
I would say the posts above are correct, that Xpanded didn't see the point in paying to use the brand anymore as they are getting well known them self's,
Also playboy if the contract was the same as at rlc impose a lot of restrictions such as what girls can work on that channel, what outfits they have on etc,
I know when they worked with rlc they would phone up mid show and get stuff changed it they didn't like what they saw,
I really think xp will be better off with out the link, the only good think that came from it was playboy making xp get a better set,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-07-2017 17:24
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Wait Xpanded are controlling enough to want to do away with caps and vid posting on here. But were prepared to allow outsiders to dictate to them on babes, outfits and sets?! From a U.S. brand that was considered old hat when I had wank mags behind the bike sheds! SurprisedHuhbladewave A brand so conflicted of its wank-built past that it dumped its nudes from its forefront mag for a while?!

It's a bleeding wonder this hasn't happened a long time back! Can anyone say to me they spent a single penny on a wank channel because it had a bunny top left?! "Oh this channel for my jizz then?!" Does any guy's brain work like that?!

Playboy should have been paying Xpanded to produce the shows for them.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
03-07-2017 18:35
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^Playboy should have been paying Xpanded to produce the shows for them.

Totally valid point I think that should have been the deal from start wouldn't surprise me if it was the terms of the deal and playboy shafted XP Maybe XP will benefit from the playboy logo not being on show and can move forward and the girls get more freedom

(This post was last modified: 03-07-2017 18:47 by lovebabes56.)
03-07-2017 18:45
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(03-07-2017 18:45 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(03-07-2017 18:35 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Wait Xpanded are controlling enough to want to do away with caps and vid posting on here. But were prepared to allow outsiders to dictate to them on babes, outfits and sets?! From a U.S. brand that was considered old hat when I had wank mags behind the bike sheds! SurprisedHuhbladewave A brand so conflicted of its wank-built past that it dumped its nudes from its forefront mag for a while?!

It's a bleeding wonder this hasn't happened a long time back! Can anyone say to me they spent a single penny on a wank channel because it had a bunny top left?! "Oh this channel for my jizz then?!" Does any guy's brain work like that?!

Totally valid point I think that should have been the deal from start wouldn't surprise me if it was the terms of the deal and playboy shafted XP Maybe XP will benefit from the playboy logo not being on show and can move forward and the girls get more freedom

That was not the deal xp where paying playboy for the prestige of using their name,
I do agree though should be better for xp in the long run now

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-07-2017 19:37
Doddle Away
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I did notice last week some OSG with "Xpanded TV2 is now on 902" or something and thinking "but it has been for ages!"

Will less PB investment mean cuts? I hope they've established the daytime bit well enough now to keep it going.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-07-2017 07:02

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles