GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
^ Investment? Huh

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
04-07-2017 09:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Let's hope if Playboy are no longer calling the shots we may see the complete end to two panties and more tiny thongs in the future.
04-07-2017 10:48
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

^
In my view Xpanded tv were even tamer before they had any connection with Playboy, they have got better imo since they started broadcasting with the playboy name .

The UK Playboy company has a long history of being found in breach by Ofcom, if memory serves they have got themselves in trouble for what they have broadcast on their encrypted channels, as well has being found in breach for what Bang Babes, RLC and i think but not sure that they also got in trouble from what Elite TV were broadcasting .

Also when Elite TV, RLC and Bang Babes were broadcasting on Playboy channels, Playboy were the licencees, so they were the company Ofcom went after, so obviously with these company's breaking the rules and getting Playboy into trouble they kept a tight rein on them .
Xpanded on the other hand, even when broadcasting using the Playboy name, broadcast using their own licence, so Ofcom would go after them not Playboy .
Xpanded content will be no different imo to what it is now .
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2017 12:30 by Dave_A.)
04-07-2017 12:30
ShandyHand Offline

^ Yes I remember that pb got their fingers burnt, by proxy so to speak, in the past. That was quite some time back though wasn't it. They seem to have learnt with the rest and realised this is not America with their Bill of Rights. Rolleyes

When did Playboy stop being a licencee of any channel mate? Was it during their time wth RLC that the relationship changed there? They have obviously been able to side-step overall responsibility since, whilst (reputedly) still being able to dictate what went out under their name.

As for the future, well I think all operators ought to know the bloody score as regards Ofcom by now and so I agree we are unikely to notice much difference (after all was there really much difference between Xpanded and Playboy channels before now), BUT the point is I would have thought any operator would wish to live or die by their own decisions regarding their own output not by an outsiders.

It's an intriguing thought for instance that pb may have vetoed some babes from appearing their in the past.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
04-07-2017 13:13
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

(04-07-2017 13:13 )ShandyHand Wrote:  When did Playboy stop being a licencee of any channel mate? Was it during their time wth RLC that the relationship changed there? They have obviously been able to side-step overall responsibility since, whilst (reputedly) still being able to dictate what went out under their name.

From what i remember Playboy were the licencees of Playboy TV Chat Sky channel 902 until Xpanded took over the channel slot from RLC, and started broadcasting using the Playboy name instead of RLC .
So Playboy stopped being the licencees of Playboy TV Chat Sky Ch 902 when Xpanded took over Playboy TV Chat (i think)

{edit}

Check out this Ofcom link, and check out the service name change section http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.u...tes/062015
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2017 15:28 by Dave_A.)
04-07-2017 13:47
ShandyHand Offline

If you're right that would make more sense. Presumably PB had more right to tinker and make dictates (as per winsaw's post) as they were still licensee whilst working with RLC (although still being paid for the use of their name as well). The buck stopped with them regulation-wise.

This sort of meddling would seem less likely under their now ended arrangement with Xpanded (although it may still have gone on, we don't know).

04-07-2017 15:02
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(03-07-2017 18:24 )winsaw Wrote:  I can't think of the the last time playboy produced a babeshow if ever,

I think I'm right in saying it was July 2012, which was a night show.

They also produced their own daytime show in 2010 but it only lasted a week.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=23135
04-07-2017 18:37
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Ah. that's where I saw Brooklyn Blue first Smile Happy (if brief) days.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-07-2017 20:28
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

Has anyone noticed that the girls hardly ever if ever speak on mic.
06-07-2017 00:53
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Kerrie Lee and Amanda Rendall.
A combination to warm the heart and bring joy and a cheeky giggle WinkTonguelaugh.
They look so at home in each others company Blush.
It all looks so relaxed and natural for them to be together.
Xpanded have found a pairing that really looks right.

07-07-2017 00:06

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles