GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
Sure Vixen said in a tweet she was on tonight instead

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
05-04-2024 14:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Harry_da_Monk Offline
Senior Poster

I've been watching the day show as a bit of a rarity today. I know it's been said before, but if Clara and Hannah ever made the switch to night shows, I think the viewings would go stratospheric!! Heart

Clara earlier today in sheer barely black tights and pleaser heels was a sight to behold, and now Hannah in sexy black tights and a skimpy top that barely holds everything in has set me off again! Clearly, the Xpanded producers are not going to give my balls a chance to recover today!! laugh
09-04-2024 13:39
Zai47 Offline
Master Poster

(09-04-2024 13:39 )Harry_da_Monk Wrote:  I've been watching the day show as a bit of a rarity today. I know it's been said before, but if Clara and Hannah ever made the switch to night shows, I think the viewings would go stratospheric!! Heart

Clara earlier today in sheer barely black tights and pleaser heels was a sight to behold, and now Hannah in sexy black tights and a skimpy top that barely holds everything in has set me off again! Clearly, the Xpanded producers are not going to give my balls a chance to recover today!! laugh
As much chance as the Tories winning the next GE
09-04-2024 14:04
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(09-04-2024 13:39 )Harry_da_Monk Wrote:  I've been watching the day show as a bit of a rarity today. I know it's been said before, but if Clara and Hannah ever made the switch to night shows, I think the viewings would go stratospheric!! Heart

That is undoubtedly true! I will go further though, and I have said this before, if the producers were to think with their brains (tiny as they may be??) instead of their ......well we all know ......... such a show would work well at nights, with Hannah and/or Clara and others I suspect - (has often said never going to happen) - not even needing to discard a single item of clothing, we all know that, as they are more than capable of playing the game another way - heavy tease??. Given how they interact during the day (Clara more playful yes), and, as you point out, with their outfits, they could carry this off without any effort!! It will never happen, so we put our dreams away! Those in charge at Xpanded have screwed things up royally in the recent past to such an extent (losing the crown jewels amd taking Xpanded tfrom #1 to the state they are in now - days the exception maybe), that to expect them to have the foresight to pull this one off - even if Hannah, Clara were willing - 0 % ??, well it would be stretching the definition of optimism beyond breaking point!
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2024 23:51 by hornball.)
10-04-2024 23:47
Zai47 Offline
Master Poster

Hannah is totally useless on studio cam. It’s a crime she gets paid for what or what she doesn’t do!!
11-04-2024 07:24
seymourclunge Offline
Master Poster

Rolleyes

Favourites of the past
Electra Morgan (from RLC days), Mikaela Witt (of old!), Becky Roberts, Lucy Anne, Jessie Jensen, Hannah Martin, Danni Harwood, Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Paige Phillips, Kimmy, Jenna Nova, Cookie.

New Fantasy Lineup
Days: Clara Croft, Heather Kay, Hannah Mac
Nights: Maria Smith, Vicki Peach, Atlanta Moreno, Hazel Bond, Lola
11-04-2024 15:13
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(11-04-2024 07:24 )Zai47 Wrote:  Hannah is totally useless on studio cam. It’s a crime she gets paid for what or what she doesn’t do!!
What in your opinion would be a suitable punishment, a fine perhaps, community service, or a custodial sentence. Wink

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
11-04-2024 17:38
Zai47 Offline
Master Poster

(11-04-2024 17:38 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  
(11-04-2024 07:24 )Zai47 Wrote:  Hannah is totally useless on studio cam. It’s a crime she gets paid for what or what she doesn’t do!!
What in your opinion would be a suitable punishment, a fine perhaps, community service, or a custodial sentence. Wink

A written warning. If no improvements you get you’re p45!!
11-04-2024 18:02
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ I vote for a good hard spanking. Tongue

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
11-04-2024 18:15
pvam1 Offline