This poll is closed.
Yes 60.90% 81 60.90%
No it wouldn't make a difference to me 39.10% 52 39.10%
Total 133 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Would you be more likely to phone the shows if they showed pussy?

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Would you be more likely to phone the shows if they showed pussy?
(21-09-2012 16:55 )seth Wrote:  I don't know about anybody else, but my first thought when looking at those Lilly pics is that I'm hungry.

Quarter Pounder Burger.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
21-09-2012 17:10
Find all posts by this user
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

the point is choice, and the channels dont have that, you lot saying no,if it were allowed only a few of the models would be prepared to do it anyway having a choice would suit all viewers, if it did nothing for you then there would be another model on no doubt not even topless,as for viewers wanting hardcore i dont think ive ever heard of a member who wanted it that extreme ,there would have to be some compromise if ever it did happen Rolleyes
21-09-2012 17:24
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(21-09-2012 17:24 )shankey! Wrote:  the point is choice, and the channels dont have that, you lot saying no,if it were allowed only a few of the models would be prepared to do it anyway having a choice would suit all viewers, if it did nothing for you then there would be another model on no doubt not even topless,as for viewers wanting hardcore i dont think ive ever heard of a member who wanted it that extreme ,there would have to be some compromise if ever it did happen Rolleyes

You'd like to think there'd be compromise and variety, and I certainly don't mind the idea of full-frontal stuff being a fair and equal component of the shows, but given that they're in competition, fear of losing punters might make them narrow their range (because 'extreme' - which this would be relative to what's currently shown - often seems to be a byword for 'better' or at least more exciting) and we wind up with a pile of channels dominated by pussy rubbing. The shows have a bit of a track record for aping each other: one channel introduces a shower set and soon two or three more are copying. I guess a large part of it would ultimately be determined by what the callers ask for (maybe I shouldn't be worried if there are as many leg lovers out there as I think there are!). Also, as Scotsman says, it could just signal the thin end of the wedge - people getting pussy shots becoming burned-out by that and wanting the shows to go even further. To restate: if you go back and examine the evidence, these things were never set up to be anything more than low-to-mid strength adult request shows (I've been tuning in on-and-off since just after they launched, and I've still got some old recordings to back up that claim!).
21-09-2012 18:02
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(21-09-2012 17:24 )shankey! Wrote:  the point is choice, and the channels dont have that, you lot saying no,if it were allowed only a few of the models would be prepared to do it anyway having a choice would suit all viewers, if it did nothing for you then there would be another model on no doubt not even topless,as for viewers wanting hardcore i dont think ive ever heard of a member who wanted it that extreme ,there would have to be some compromise if ever it did happen Rolleyes

But the question is would you be more likely to call

The dirty chat does nothing for me, they could be dressed in a burka or Megan fox could be getting eaten out by Cheryl cole, I'd enjoy the shit outta it but it wouldnt make me want to call.

By me saying no, I'm not saying I don't want pussy on the channels, I saying no the the poll question about calling.

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2012 19:26 by gazfc.)
21-09-2012 19:25
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(21-09-2012 19:25 )gazfc Wrote:  But the question is would you be more likely to call

The dirty chat does nothing for me, they could be dressed in a burka or Megan fox could be getting eaten out by Cheryl cole, I'd enjoy the shit outta it but it wouldnt make me want to call.

You could always ask them not to talk dirty to you if your not into that type of chat , but you could still enjoy looking at their pussies lol , you would get the best of both worlds that way .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2012 19:38 by mr mystery.)
21-09-2012 19:33
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(21-09-2012 19:33 )mr mystery Wrote:  You could always ask them not to talk dirty to you if your not into that type of chat , but you could still enjoy looking at their pussies lol , you would get the best of both worlds that way .

True but I could do that without calling.

I'll ask a question to some of the people that have never called before but that have claimed to have watched the so called channels best days, ie when pussy flashing/rubbing was the norm, why would you call if it was now allowed and not back then? And why don't you call bs extreme?

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2012 21:35 by gazfc.)
21-09-2012 19:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Woiiii Offline
Senior Poster

I'm pretty certain most people wouldn't despite the poll
21-09-2012 20:54
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

RE: Would you be more likely to phone the shows if they showed pussy
(20-09-2012 10:17 )elgar1uk Wrote:  I believe that the producers of Naked Babestation could already give a good answer to this question.

The ratio of callers to viewers may be higher on Naked Babestation, but that in itself doesn't prove anything, as some of those who are most likely to call anyway may also be likely to watch Naked Babestation, if you see what I mean.
21-09-2012 21:11
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Would you be more likely to phone the shows if they showed pussy
(21-09-2012 21:11 )Count Spankula Wrote:  
(20-09-2012 10:17 )elgar1uk Wrote:  I believe that the producers of Naked Babestation could already give a good answer to this question.

The ratio of callers to viewers may be higher on Naked Babestation, but that in itself doesn't prove anything, as some of those who are most likely to call anyway may also be likely to watch Naked Babestation, if you see what I mean.

You can't use Naked BS Xtreme or the old TVX full nude shows that were mentioned in a few previous posts as some type of pussy on show call volume barometer because they are/were encrypted/subscription shows, or ask about peoples phoning habits of these shows,to get some sort of idea if girls showing pussies would or would not lead to increased call volumes if free to air channels allowed the girls to show everything. (they aren't/weren't free) .
People are asked to vote if they would be more likely to ring the free to air channel girls if they were allowed to show their pussies if the caller asked them to do so compared to ringing the girls that abide by the non pussy on show rule that applies today .

Like i said in a previous post if say RLC or Studio 66 (if i put my mind to it i can type STD 66 full lol) had a channel that the girls were allowed to show their pussy on and one that they couldn't i would definitely ring the girls more often when they were on the channel that pussies were allowed , the free to air TV channels would definitely get more money from than they currently are doing if the girls were allowed to show everything .( BS Xtreme would lose out though)

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2012 22:05 by mr mystery.)
21-09-2012 21:47
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Let's look at this from another angle, how many channels have ofcom fined and shut down in their time in office. What I am also proposing is greater freedom for the channels. Whether or not they wanted to show pussy is neither here nor there. It would stop all unneccessary persecuations.

Those who aren't bothered whether they do or not, then fair enough, what one likes to view is purely subjective and varies throughout this forum, now back in 2006 for example a number of channels were showing full frontal nudity but it was softcore. A bit like what you'd expect to see on a nightshow on Eurotic TV for example.

Also back in the day if you wanted to see possibly a bit more you could by simply paying a one off fee of £5.99 to see the Sportxxx encrypted show. This is obviously another debate for another day but I think you get the meaning of my post.

Surely to expect to see a bit of late night vagina on a babe channel after say midnight surely isn't too much of an unrealistic prospect.
22-09-2012 00:06
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV