This poll is closed.
Yes 60.90% 81 60.90%
No it wouldn't make a difference to me 39.10% 52 39.10%
Total 133 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Would you be more likely to phone the shows if they showed pussy?

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Would you be more likely to phone the shows if they showed pussy?
^ You've just answered one of your own questions.The channels would/will want more money off us punters to see pussy.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
22-09-2012 07:51
Find all posts by this user
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-09-2012 07:51 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  ^ You've just answered one of your own questions.The channels would/will want more money off us punters to see pussy.

Just look at Television X had a sex chat show and Babestation not so Extreme. You have to subscribe to the channel 1st and STILL pay £1.52 a minute.
22-09-2012 09:36
Charlie Gordon Watson Offline
Junior Poster

(20-09-2012 01:11 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  to give important feedback to the channel reps,

What are the reps supposed do with this feedback, bearing in mind they have to comply with the broadcasting code anyway?
23-09-2012 10:16
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I'd be worried about the adverse effects showing pussy would have on the channels to be honest. If it was allowed, and somehow did boost call stats (I'm not sure why it would entice those who don't call to pick up their phones but whatever) then the girls who aren't comfortable getting fully naked would then be given less shifts in favour of those happy to bare all and we'd lose out on plenty of great girls for the sake of seeing some vagina, something we've all presumably seen a million times anyway.

Not to mention how bad it would make this forum. The moaners are bad enough right now, complaining about what girls don't do, camera angles that they want to see etc. can you then imagine if the girls could show pussy but didn't? The moaning would be unbearable.
23-09-2012 16:30
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(23-09-2012 16:30 )Scotsman Wrote:  I'd be worried about the adverse effects showing pussy would have on the channels to be honest. If it was allowed, and somehow did boost call stats (I'm not sure why it would entice those who don't call to pick up their phones but whatever) then the girls who aren't comfortable getting fully naked would then be given less shifts in favour of those happy to bare all and we'd lose out on plenty of great girls for the sake of seeing some vagina, something we've all presumably seen a million times anyway.

Not to mention how bad it would make this forum. The moaners are bad enough right now, complaining about what girls don't do, camera angles that they want to see etc. can you then imagine if the girls could show pussy but didn't? The moaning would be unbearable.

i think we all know what girls would and wouldnt , the girls that wouldnt would keep the people happy who dont want it , but at the same time the viewer would have the CHOICE, instead if it being the way it is now which in effect keep everyone happy, as already mentioned i think it is a very small amount of people who would want a similar show on tv to that what you would get on sex station, with dildo"s and all,so there would have to be some limitations otherwise all hell would break loose,but having said that they are supposed to be adult and not cert 15 channels , although at this present time i think we can all say they are the later with the girls looking uncomfortable even moving and the cameraman frightened to sneeze
23-09-2012 18:21
the_captain Offline
Senior Poster

Always pussy. Plus crack
23-09-2012 18:23
harry angel Offline
Junior Poster

(23-09-2012 16:30 )Scotsman Wrote:  can you then imagine if the girls could show pussy but didn't? The moaning would be unbearable.

I think it's bound to happen.
24-09-2012 10:49
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(24-09-2012 10:49 )harry angel Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 16:30 )Scotsman Wrote:  can you then imagine if the girls could show pussy but didn't? The moaning would be unbearable.

well if the girl is not on the phone to a caller or they dont request it then obviously she wouldnt show all for the sake of it,the girls sometimes cover their tits back up after a call has finished so it would be no different, and viewers would have to take into consideration that a girl cant so full nude if its her period ,or if the mood didnt suit her , exactly the same as going topless, there are models who do not reveal boobs l for long on the channels already
(This post was last modified: 24-09-2012 12:32 by shankey!.)
24-09-2012 12:31
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(24-09-2012 10:49 )harry angel Wrote:  

I believe this comment is a reference to the forthcoming new Babestation channel, where exactly what Scotsman talks about above is surely going to take place. That's why harry angel says it's bound to happen.
24-09-2012 12:37
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(24-09-2012 12:37 )elgar1uk Wrote:  I believe this comment is a reference to the forthcoming new Babestation channel, where exactly what Scotsman talks about above is surely going to take place. That's why harry angel says it's bound to happen.

Not sure I understand, elgar. Why are you presuming they'll be allowed to show pussy but not do so?

Can't say I know much about this new Babestation X. Is it going to be an encrypted channel?
24-09-2012 13:58
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV