RE: Candy - Chat & Discussion
Wink Tongue

The last days are here...
24-03-2013 15:24
Find all posts by this user
badbadman999 Offline
Senior Poster

(24-03-2013 14:42 )mrmann Wrote:  She's my favorite out of all of the women!

Smile

Me too !!!
24-03-2013 15:33
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

[Image: image-13FB_514FB7CE.jpg]
25-03-2013 03:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I tend to imagine a similar scene to the opening of Risky Business.

I'm in a neighborhood, but one I'm not familiar with, and it's pouring down rain outside. Nobody in sight, not even a car. It feels like early morning. Across a park facing me is a house that catches my attention for some strange reason, so I make my way to it to get out of the rain. As I arrive under the arch of the door, I notice the door is slightly ajar. My instinct tells me to push it open, so I do, and then walk inside. I gance around the lower level, to see if anyone is taking notice of me, yet there's nobody there. For the life of me, I can't figure out why I've entered this house, but it just feels right. Walking around the corner of the bottom of the stairs, this near magnetic force draws my attention to the second level. My heart is pounding, and I don't know why, but I don't want to leave. I slowly make my way up the steps, nervous, but excited at the same time. Upon reaching, I can hear music playing, a thumping beat, getting louder and louder, drawing me to a bedroom at the end of the hallway. I'm halfway down the hall, and it's not music playing, it's my heartbeat. I get to the door, turn the handle, slowly opening it. God it's hot in here! There's a bed in the center of the room, but my eyes move up, locking with the eyes of a beautiful woman, sitting on her knees, not saying anything. A window behind her is partially open, and a small gust of wind creeps in, softly blowing her hair to and fro. I reach her, and we kiss! My heart stops beating so hard, and instantly I'm in a state of complete relaxation. I close my eyes, then open them slowly, as my dog continues to lick all over my mouth. Wait a sec, my dog??????!!!

I'm awake, and have just had the best dream of my life, but I've also just made out with my dog eek

That's my luck Bounce

Bad attempt at humor aside, Candy gives me that kind of vibe, that few women have, like an early Rebecca Demornay Smile

(This post was last modified: 25-03-2013 22:47 by mrmann.)
25-03-2013 22:41
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

The absolute perfect hottie!. Candy looked real sexy and supremely horny, and her mouth watering ass really looked sumptuous in those sexy thongs. Simply irresistible. Tongue
27-03-2013 09:46
badbadman999 Offline
Senior Poster

Enjoyed her standing up for a bit last night. Be nice if they had a few different sets, she was awesome in the Office set on Angels TV (RIP).
27-03-2013 19:40
thescientist Away

Candy was so sexy and risqué last night wearing that skimpiest thong possible. DeliciousTongue
30-03-2013 16:26
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Perfect

[Image: image-2797_5158BDA5.jpg]
31-03-2013 23:50
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

Gorgeous Candy was an absolute delight, she gives off an incredible horny vibe that sends shivers down your spine, her superb sexy ass looked fantastic being shaken and smacked, and that delicious sexy smile she has while pulling on those exquisite pert breasts really cranks up the horny factor. Excellent stuff. Tongue
02-04-2013 09:01
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

She still looked beautiful with her hair up and not much make-up on Smile
02-04-2013 12:49
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles