Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Pet Peeves About Babe Channels

dundeered Online
Master Poster

Pet Peeves About Babe Channels
Alright, I'll start. When anyone of the babes ware latex and don't polish itRolleyes. What's everybody else's pet peeve about the babe channels?
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2012 13:45 by dundeered.)
21-09-2012 13:43
Find all posts by this user
spikesdudleydog Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Pet Peeves About Babe Channels
when you ring them and cant get through, but they are free on screen.
so the channel are clearly ripping you off
21-09-2012 13:45
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Always and forever, OSGs. Too big and too many of 'em! Also, RLC's stockings and suspenders overkill. A few of their presenters have the best legs on any channel (Ruby Summers, Sarah Daniels, Bex), but - tragically! - they're more often than not hidden beneath a layer of tight, nylon sausage-skin these days. Weirdly, if any babes go bare-legged on RLC, it's usually the babes with less curvy, shapely legs. Frustration city.
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2012 16:30 by Addison.)
21-09-2012 16:29
dilkington Offline
Banned

Flicking on babestation and seeing lolly badcock (she really grinds on me) practically everyday of the week
21-09-2012 16:39
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

OSG's and babes who rarely move
21-09-2012 17:11
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

I've been ranting about it in a different thread so I run the risk of being a 'single issue poster'. But since you asked....

RLC girls that act like they are free on screen, but -- in fact -- have muted their phones and are simply leaving caller after caller on hold until they time out. Incredibly rude if not downright criminal. By my count, Jennifer Jade, Kandi Kay, Dannii Harwood and Lucy Zara have all been up to it. They are all on my naughty list (and in this instance only, I don't mean 'naughty' in a nice way).
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2012 17:28 by Goodfella3041.)
21-09-2012 17:22
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

Babes who don't move, with inANImate JAMES being culprit #1. I've only seen her sitting up once in the last 6 months!!

OSG's hiding the girls.

Babestation interrupting every two bleeding minutes to flog photos of the girls. Oooh no, we only have 10 minutes to buy this picture...until the next one that's only available for 10 minutes...then the next one that's available for 10 minutes...well you see where I'm going here.

GIRL CALLER! GIRL CALLER! Yeah sure, one of your girls talking to another one of your girls laugh

Phone waving! Yes, I know...it's a phone Wink

Apart from those minor peeves, I love the babe channels Big Grin

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

21-09-2012 17:35
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

On-screen graphics - obviously too big on too many channels.

Static models - I know it may well get boring but Ashley Emma seems to be playing musical statues on some nights...or talking to the crew to show the picture hasn't frozen. To be fair to Ashley Emma (and others guilty of being static), she can put on a good performance given the office set (proving she's still got a great arse) so sometimes producers must share part of the blame.

Not being connected - RLC are the worst offenders on this front so they rarely get a call from me anymore.

Tiffany Chambers not removing her bra/top. She's got a fantastic pair but I can't remember the last time I saw her topless, such a shame...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
21-09-2012 17:48
Charlemagne Offline

Petite babes pretending to be dom's..
Poor performances, mostly when babes lie chest down on the bed all night..
And lazy babes who leave their bras on all night and either just give quick flashes (Tiffany) or just pull their bras down (Morgan)
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2012 17:53 by Charlemagne.)
21-09-2012 17:51
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

Got to be constant microphone interruptions,(whatever channel) I mean,with the copious amounts of OSG's letting you know-Girl Caller/Pics for sale/Show about to start ect,Do we really need the incessant droning's on the microphones + what about the poor sods who's made a call only to be told "Hang on while,While I flog some stuff."
Also can anyone explain how when there is a "Girl Caller" within 1 second on the phone a model/presenter can tell you that said caller is 1)Naked 2)Playing with herself 3)Blonde/Brunette 4)Busty/Sexy 5)Young/Old......I mean,I've seen Models/presenters barely keeping a straight face when these alleged calls take place.
Just a few of my pet peeves.
21-09-2012 18:15
Thread Closed