Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Another one bites the dust.........

kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

Another one bites the dust.........
Hi all............or maybe that should be, "Goodbye all!"

Have taken a few days now to give serious thought to a matter I've been contemplating for a while now; and have finally decided to go ahead with it.

I originally joined this forum only because another female friend of mine pushed me into it; "Go on, you'll have a giggle!" she had told me; boy was she wrong only a few weeks into my stay here, though I have had some giggles along the way too. I found the unwarranted abuse and sheer hatred directed towards me for no good reason hard to take, and I'm still not sure now, even a whole year later, what made me stay....... sheer bloody "fuck you" determination, perhaps...??

That said, I did make a few friends here; some of whom have already left in the last few months, but I would like to say a 'goodbye' to just a few of those who still inhabit this crazy place before I too leave..........

Boomerangatangangbang (boomer) -
you've made me giggle, supported me, and i wish you all the nice things that life can ever bring.

Charlemagne -
Again, thanks for your nice messages, though it took me a while to get your humour and if you were just taking the piss; for that i apologise.

Money_Shot -
As with Charle, it's taken me a while to be sure if your on my side or just taking the piss; and you know what... i'm still not sure...?? he he.

Mrmann -
Where do i start......? let's just leave it with a thanks for creasing me up with some often really wild, but also occasionally on the spot comments... Yes guys, some of the girls on the channels can be naughty off camera; but very few few, and not half as often as mrmann suggests..... but thanks for the giggles and reasoned debates on the subject.

Clit Eastwood aka Mart Tilly-Fan -
You really need to grow up kid.... You deserved the ban i put on all your contacts and dont regret them even now a week or so later..... You cannot toy idly with people and expect them to bow down to you just because ur in a strop, or because you think they owe you... life isn't that simple.... more so in a place as rampantly nasty and vicious as this forum can be..... grow up, and grow a set of balls with all those other girls who keep taking you for a ride..... 4 pix of the same girl, starting with one who's black, and ending with one pure skinned white.... and u didn't realise wasn't same girl..??? FFS!!!!!

To everyone else who gives a shit............. Not sure how long I'll be gone; but this forum is just too full of bullshit and vicious minded peeps right now; so maybe in a couple of months I may come back and have a gander; which is why i'm not closing my account; but won't be popping back anytime soon to check messages; so if you've not got my email, then i wont hear anything back on this thread. enjoy yourselves, and try to all be a little nicer to each other...... there are far important issues in the world to get upset about than this rubbish....!!??

Kelly.Tongue

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
24-09-2012 23:55
Find all posts by this user
Stillroom Rock Offline
Knowledge speaks wisdom listens

RE: Another one bites the dust.........
Bye Kelly all the best in the future

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revoultionary act - George Orwell
25-09-2012 01:52
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I don't think I ever crossed path's with you much Kelly, anyway all the best as you'll be missed, it's allways nice to have a bit of female company around in this place, if you decide to come back then you'll be more than welcome. My advice to you is to keep your account open, don't close it down and return when the time feels right to you and I'm sure we'll all welcome you back to this crazy place with open arms.
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2012 02:02 by Scottishbloke.)
25-09-2012 02:01
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

Very sorry to see you go Kels....as for the girl U forementioned...shes pretty mad....LOL...I only sent you what she sent me...and yes I did know shes a pathalogical liar..Sad...good luck in all your endevours hun.....I don't regret calling U a friend....you're pretty awesome to chat with ...U minx xxx...bye hun...Tongue
25-09-2012 05:03
Charlemagne Offline

Bye Kel
For all your honest comments.
And also for all the times that you have backed me up.

You will be missed.
25-09-2012 08:10
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

All the best babes. You been fun.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
25-09-2012 08:18
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

good luck kelly sorry to see you go
25-09-2012 10:16
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Thanks for your kind words Kelly,back at ya.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
25-09-2012 11:05
mellover Offline
Banned

Why who's been hating on you? Now you know i'll miss you abusing me and calling me a clown. Sad
25-09-2012 11:38
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Sorry to hear your stay on the forum was not to your expectations,the forum is lacking in female members,especially ones of your calibre,look forward to seeing you back in the future.(hopefully)Big Grin

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
25-09-2012 12:10
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles