babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
(28-12-2012 20:38 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  why do you people continuously pay to watch BSX when everytime you watch it you clearly don't enjoy it ?.....

I'm not sure anyone does continuously pay to watch BSX, i certainly don't, i think i've only watched 3 in the last 10 or so day's, i always enjoy Dionne's shows, anyway unless iv'e forgot one the last 3 iv'e watched were Dionne Mendez's last show that was top notch imo, then i missed quite a few, i then watched the Priya, Paris and Kartel show that i didn't think much of (i like Priya) and then lasts night show that was imo ok, i enjoyed parts of it, like i said Camilla can always be counted on to deliver and she didn't disappoint last night . Some nights the shows imo have been well worth a fiver .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2012 21:05 by mr mystery.)
28-12-2012 21:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skank_whore Offline
Banned

crap show tonight, don't see the point of charlieC, she doesnt show her gash, and she certainly isn't good enough eye candy to justify her being on and not showing.
29-12-2012 02:09
mr mystery Away

The most disappointing thing for me about tonight's show is that they are not using the POV hand held cam, the majority of what is being shown is all long distance stuff were you can't see much, i hope all this longer distance cam work and no POV cam isn't going to be the norm and tonight is just a one off .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
29-12-2012 02:14
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Camilla has just said that the babes need a certificate to touch each other,does anyone know if this is correct,seems odd to me if it is right some recent shows should been found in breach if no touching is allowed,not much use having more than one babe each night,also means we were not given all the facts about just how restricted an unrestricted has to be.

im always open to positive change
29-12-2012 02:17
mr mystery Away

(29-12-2012 02:17 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Camilla has just said that the babes need a certificate to touch each other,does anyone know if this is correct,seems odd to me if it is right some recent shows should been found in breach if no touching is allowed,not much use having more than one babe each night,also means we were not given all the facts about just how restricted an unrestricted has to be.

I think it's true about having to have a certificate, it's nothing to do with Ofcom/Nicam rules, it's just a rule in the adult industry that girls must have certificates to say they are clean from STD's before they can work with another girl or boy, they can touch non sexual parts but are not allowed to lick or finger pussy's etc even if not shown in full on screen . If they have got their certificates it's ok .

(This post was last modified: 29-12-2012 02:31 by mr mystery.)
29-12-2012 02:28
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

I Love Charlie`s big boobs. I could play with her gorgeous tits all night long
29-12-2012 02:44
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(29-12-2012 02:44 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  I Love Charlie`s big boobs. I could play with her gorgeous tits all night long
If they are roughly the same size and done by the same surgeon i think Charlie`s are the best.

29-12-2012 03:29
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Unfortunately i am unable to comment on tonights show as i do not hold the correct certification,i will endevour to resolve this oversight as soon as possible.

29-12-2012 04:40
mr mystery Away

Overall last night show was very disappointing imo , i purchased the show because i like Camilla and didn't expect the show to be as bad as it was, i never expected Charlie C to spread her legs and show her pussy so i ain't going to complain that she didn't .
Last nights show was basically 2 girl sat on a sofa all night with a phone each taking calls and reading out text messages, for the majority of the 3 or so hours the live shows transmit the girls well filmed in longer distance style with the fixed studio cam, occasionally and rarely a closer shot was done for a few seconds only, no hand held POV cam work was done like they normally do, Camilla adopted some spread leg and ass to cam positions but the camera was set to far away for much of the time so not much was seen, they did do a few closer ups shots of Camilla but not many, I did not like last night show at all mainly due to their being no more intrusive close up POV cam, this long distance stuff does nothing for me , if i knew what last night show was going to be like i would not have paid to watch it .
If i remember correctly Charlie said if people want to see her going further and showing more than she does on BSX then check her out on web cam were she goes further.
Camilla also refused to do a few requests as she said she would do it later when on the phones .
If last nights style of show is going to be the normal than i won't be watching the shows much if at all .

Before anyone asks why i paid for and watched last nights show if i didn't like it, the fact is i didn't know it would be disappointing and didn't know the POV hand held cam had been scrapped, i expected a far better show .

(This post was last modified: 29-12-2012 11:58 by mr mystery.)
29-12-2012 11:57
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

i have only quite recently discovered babestation,so can only comment on it as it stands.the old pre-ofcom days mean nothing to me.found it a real bonus that camilla appeared on thursday.loved her close up pussy despite the interruption of 2 softcore girls.she a late replacement. mystified that anyone could be texting in about make up of the night as she trying to give value for money and open her gorgeous pussy.rude to both camilla and those that had tuned in to see this.please, shes not the producer, so dont shoot the messenger!in the end didnt tune in last night because of the pairing up the non-full on girl charlie c.a big thank you to those that take time to post back.as iv said previously,am still dreaming of a camilla paired to ava blue night,after a dionne paired to tommie jo night.then the alarm goes off and i look outside to see that its still raining.
29-12-2012 12:14

babestation xtra