babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
lastnight BSX had its first fail in a few months with Maddie doing a total no pussy show,
hole show was side on like this cap

[Image: maddie_100.jpg]

it was really disappointing as all her shows before this have been amazing, if she did not want to show she should not have done the show as its just taking peoples money for nothing,
i really hope its not the end of naughty Maddie Sad

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
10-07-2017 13:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(09-07-2017 09:09 )Risk Free Wrote:  Would it be a good idea if they had a dedicated night for girls that were usually glamour level dipping their toes in BSX level.
If this was say Thursday night or something like that, then it would be win win in several ways.

1 - Everyone would know what they were getting. So if a popular model that usually worked at a nude tease level fancied doing a night, their fans could enjoy that without the resulting backlash from those demanding XXX or bust at weekends.
2 - The XXX or bust fans would also feel confident in the content THEY'D be seeing at the weekend. Guaranteed burger and chips, no danger of an unexpected McFlurry or fruit bag. laugh
3 - Greater structure, professionalism and an organised schedule for the whole format.

At the moment it seems that the kind of night that I've liked on BSX (when a glamour level girl tries a higher level, creating an event) doesn't get to happen, when if there was a dedicated night for that where they knew they could have crack without the pressure of having to compete with the weekend levels more would be tempted to have a shot.

Surely everyone wins in that scenario(?)
Yes, I've argued for something like this over the years, particularly for the "genuine " 2-4-1 which I've always been a big fan of. Smile
The problem seems to be that ever since Ofcom ruined the shows most of the glamour girls have realised they can earn their money with very little real effort and there is no real incentive to go any further.
I agree tho' it would be great to see some of these girls doing this kind of stuff especially some proper 2-4-1s with some actual contact. Tongue
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2017 21:09 by SteveHG.)
10-07-2017 21:09
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

(09-07-2017 09:09 )winsaw Wrote:  Bit gutted I was away in Prague and missed miss Summers first bsx show in ages

Yes first for over a year. Lucy was very good too, so I expect we'll see her on BSX again soon.
11-07-2017 00:02
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(10-07-2017 21:09 )SteveHG Wrote:  
(09-07-2017 09:09 )Risk Free Wrote:  Would it be a good idea if they had a dedicated night for girls that were usually glamour level ...

Surely everyone wins in that scenario(?)
Yes, I've argued for something like this over the years, particularly for the "genuine " 2-4-1 which I've always been a big fan of. Smile
The problem seems to be that ever since Ofcom ruined the shows most of the glamour girls have realised they can earn their money with very little real effort and there is no real incentive to go any further.
I agree tho' it would be great to see some of these girls doing this kind of stuff especially some proper 2-4-1s with some actual contact. Tongue

^ Perfectly achieveable and sensible-type suggestions that would seem to offer benefits to both customer and business alike - the sort of suggestion that most companies are usually on the look out for. And would likely have at least experimented with...

Something like this always begs the question well why haven't they done it yet then? (It's also sensible to imagine that if a punter can come up with an idea like this then those involved must surely have had the impetus to have done so too.)

I'm afraid the cynical and standard suspicions apply to such disregarded suggestions: The operator would rather be flexible with its babes, scheduling and costings rather than be totally honest and professional with its presentations to customers.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
11-07-2017 12:51
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

It seems like a lot of the time, the babes have no idea they've been advertised to appear on the channel, whether they're expected to do just one show or more than one, or how long they're supposed to be on screen for ?
Certainly judging by the conversations overheard when they kept leaving the mic open at the tail end of last year.
"Why am I doing this and "x" isn't ?"
"Why am I on twice ?"
"How long is left? " - Cameraman always replies "5 minutes" even when they've barely started !!!!
11-07-2017 21:24
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(11-07-2017 12:51 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Something like this always begs the question well why haven't they done it yet then?

Because it would be a kind of commercial suicide. The number of viewers who would welcome such a move would be very small and consequently the channel would lose a lot more than it gained.

Previous experiments with shows along those lines have proven that there simply isn't a viable market for tease type shows. It might suit a handful of fans of a particular girl, but it needs a lot more than that to constitute a valid commercial proposition.
12-07-2017 23:48
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Then if its "commercial suicide" why are they doing it at all (see winsaw's post that started this discussion)?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
13-07-2017 10:27
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i think it could work with the right girls, for example if Ashley and Sophie did a GG show full on kissing, boob play, pussy rubbing through there panties, it would get a lot of viewers as an event, but it could only be done a few times a year as people would get bored with it,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-07-2017 11:26
marlowe Online
Posting Machine

(13-07-2017 10:27 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Then if its "commercial suicide" why are they doing it at all

I'd say the answer to that is they can't always put on the shows they want to put on. This has been a problem for as long as the channel has existed. Either they can't get anyone suitable, or they get someone who is reluctant, or sometimes they can't get anyone full stop.
15-07-2017 00:45
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

I think they tend to reserve the "glamour girls being a little bit more naughty" for their websites, where I assume they believe those who really want this will seek it out and pay for it. It would be in their interest to restrict the availability ?
Wink So you only get to see Ashley Emma and Sophie Hart smothering each other in suntan lotion in an 8 minute clip in Ibiza from 2015 on the website.
(Dannii Harwood material also seems particularly rationed, and often seems to be recycled older material from her own website, complete with her own logo etc).

As an example, the Wednesday night "back-to-back" films this week only featured a couple of clips of this "teasing type" by BSX liveshow-shy performers; and they have been available on the bstv website for some time, of Electra stripping out of lingerie on a bed, of and Ashley Emma stripping off in the sunshine by the pool - Ibiza again.(The latter was 2 years old easily and in it she shows no more than she does on TV, but at the time it was made it was a relative novelty).

But this type of clip is being shown less and less as far as I can see, being dropped in favour of repeated liveshows. At this point in time a handful of 2016 liveshows of TJ and Dani Maye/Lexie Lowe seem to be particularly ubiquitous at the moment, indicating perhaps a dwindling pool of recent liveshows to choose from to repeat ?

Generally as far as I can see, the more modest topless only/striptease type clips are only still occasionally shown because of their shorter length making them easy to fill up the odd 5 or 10 minute gap until the next liveshow; a result of the other g/g b/g clips running shorter having had all the actual hardcore cut out of them.

I think that supports the argument that there isn't a big demand for the more "teasing" shows on BSX from casual customers anyway; the failure of the "tamer" rolling phone-in experiments in early 2016 would seem to indicate this also ?
15-07-2017 10:15

babestation xtra