babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(09-08-2017 10:14 )Risk Free Wrote:  At the same time the addition of a wider selection of interesting featured performers would create wider interest as their own fanbases would come for the special guest shows

No they wouldn't. Not in sufficient numbers. We know this because the fanbases have failed to turn out in the past.

BSX did put a wider selection of performers on not so long ago, including the likes of Ashley Emma and Delia Rose, but it was a disastrous experiment and was abandoned very quickly.
16-08-2017 13:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I actually like the idea of a "softer " show with a wider range of girls than the usual suspects. I think one of the reasons it hasn't worked very well in the past has been the different expectations of both sides. The girls have due to
Ofcom been largely allowed to get away with murder and don't see why they should make any more effort than usual. The punters on the other hand haven't had their expectations managed properly (perhaps with a lower price) and complain they aren't showing pink or whatever.
Personally I'd be happy to pay for the odd decent 2-4-1 at the level many of these same girls were doing on the main shows in around 2010!
16-08-2017 22:23
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(13-08-2017 11:21 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I don't blame the cameraman, who wouldn't want to spend 90% of the time 2 inches from Beth's pussy. TongueBig Laugh

a man with a 1 ich cock wouldnt Important
CoolBig GrinBig GrinlaughlaughBig LaughBig LaughBounceBounceBounce

16-08-2017 22:52
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(16-08-2017 22:23 )SteveHG Wrote:  Personally I'd be happy to pay for the odd decent 2-4-1 at the level many of these same girls were doing on the main shows in around 2010!

I'm tempted to agree with you, but on the other hand they did exactly that when the channel first started, and it got derided by some people on the grounds that Babestation were merely charging to see the kind of material that used to be provided for free.
17-08-2017 03:29
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Are you saying that they acted on that derision?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
17-08-2017 10:11
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

When the channel first began the content level varied enormously, from shows that undoubtedly could only be shown under encryption to shows that were similar to a Studio 66 tease show. I expect it was soon realised what worked well and what didn't work well, and the softer shows soon disappeared. BSX wouldn't have been reacting to anyone's derision, but rather the subscriber numbers. Derision in itself wouldn't matter very much and could safely be ignored if there were enough paying customers regardless.
17-08-2017 13:04
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

There is a big advantage of course in having a strictly pay by night model, rather than having monthly contracts, in that it's automatically known what the viewer numbers are for specific shows.
17-08-2017 13:49
ShandyHand Offline

^ All as I thought. I just wished to clarify. Thanks for doing so both.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
17-08-2017 15:14
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(17-08-2017 13:49 )aaron Wrote:  There is a big advantage of course in having a strictly pay by night model, rather than having monthly contracts, in that it's automatically known what the viewer numbers are for specific shows.

thats not true anymore as now a lot of the people who watch bsx a lot are bs vips, who get it for free as part of the package, thats why they started doing the midweek shows so these people would have something to watch every night,
so would guess its not so easy to say how many are watching as it was before

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-08-2017 13:46
ShandyHand Offline

^ Wouldn't they know who and how many are logged-in and where they are on their site?? Just a known few added to the TV count isn't it? Huh

(This post was last modified: 18-08-2017 13:54 by ShandyHand.)
18-08-2017 13:54

babestation xtra