babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
this has to be the worst Friday night show i have seen on BSX this year Kayleigh is shockingly bad tonight, she will not take her panties off,
she showed nothing at all in her first section and just a few flashes in section 2 maybe adding up to a minute,
its a shameful performance as she is just stealing money from those who paid expecting an open leg show,
if she didn't want to show anything she should not have agreed to do BSX,
section 3 was no better she pulled her panties to the side then turned her pussy away from camera or covered her pussy with her hand most the time, so poor i hope she doesn't do BSX again,

bs are an a bad run with BSX at the moment the Beth and Scarlett shows where the cameraman fucked the hope show up and now Kayleigh doing a show that could be on normal tv, is no wonder people will not pay to watch BSX

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2018 00:43 by winsaw.)
18-05-2018 23:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline

time to get back to a weekly review i think Smile

start with last Saturday - was meant to be Brooke and Chloe but in the end it was only Chloe, she started doing a school girl section it started slowly but ended with some nice pussy shots, but then section 2 was a joke she kept her outfit on and did a daytime tv show on pussy at all, think something was said to her as she was excellent in her last section on panties from the start lots of pussy play, so a strange show good section 1 and 3 with section 2 being one of the worst i have ever seen on bsx

Sunday - Lynda - an excellent show as always, she didnt take her panties off but kept them pulled to the side for the hole show, with her lovely pussy out the hole time, she was enjoying getting naught very good, hand held show but a good on,

Monday - no show - think it was meant to be Scarlett but she missed the night and non of the other girls in worked to the level,

Tuesday - Atlanta - perfection as always, no one dose better shows on BSX , lots of her lovely pussy on show from every angle you can think off as she did her trade make gymnastics, she always looks so happy when she can be as naughty as she wants, think she would do bsx every time shes in if they let her, what a star she is, hand held show, guess it had to be, cameraman did well to keep up at times

Wednesday - no show - as booked but had hoped that as there where 4 girls on the tv show who do bsx that they may have made up for the Monday no show,

Thursday - Karina - very good show, on all 4's first working her ass with no panties followed by some nice legs spread action with pussy rubbing, normal tv studio with fixed camera, showed Karina off well,

so a funny but good week started with a mixed main show then every girl who did a show did very well was a shame they missed one night and didnt make it up when they had the chance, also a good mix of girls,
interesting to see the hand held camera back for the first time in a few weeks it was used well but think the fixed cam is better as every camera man knows how to use it to the best,

06-07-2018 14:54
winsaw Offline

been a funny week on BSX some great shows some really poor, thats BSX summed up a little to often sadly

Friday - Brooke Little - a good show as usual, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs and pussy, 3ed section was the best as she got the oil out and did look amazing all oiled up,

Saturday - Lucy Fyre - a surprise solo show after Peaches no showed, she did well for her first time solo on tv, was a bit rabbit in the headlights in the beginning but got better as the night went on, showed quite a lot of pussy and used oil, not as good as the GG we would have got but still ok,

Sunday - Karina - very good show started with lots of her lovely peachybum to camera showing pussy as well, then sat back spread her legs and played with her pussy lots, she was clearly enjoying herself, very good

Monday - Atlanta - wow think this was the best midweek show i have seen so far, she was amazing there was more content in these 20mins then some girls manage in 90mins, she did her amazing sexy gymnastics showing lots of pussy, shes always so happy when shes getting naughty, what a star she is,

Tuesday - i missed the show sadly, think it was Jessica

Wednesday - no show as booked

Thursday - Priya - was a very bad show, she showed nothing at all, she looked really sad, and clearly could not wait to get off the channel, i have no idea whey she did the show when Scarlett was in, hope she dont do any more,

13-07-2018 21:44
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

[split] Who's on BabestationX Live (Reference only)
Lori should be nicked under trade descriptions....she shows more on regular channels...
Priya please tell her she is allowed to smile when on bsxImportantRolleyesbladewave

16-07-2018 13:55
winsaw Offline

Friday 13th - was a very good solo show by Sapphire, she was on great forum did the sort of good show she used to do all the time on BSU, you would not have know it was her first show for 3 months, built the show nicely through the 3 sections ending with a sexy toy show,

Saturday 14th - BSX went old school with 3 girls from the tv show for the first time in ages, sadly Ric was off and the guy replacing him had not a clue how to film BSX,
up first was Lynda, she didn't mess around got her pussy out straight away due to her experience it was the best show of the night as she managed to control where the camera was,
next Lori, did her usual no show she should not be allowed to rip people off like this,
last up Scarlett, she was amazing just we couldn't see a thing as the cameraman lost the plot and hardly showed anything,

Sunday 15th - Scarlett, and this time the camerawork was excellent and we got to fully enjoy just how good she is when getting naughty, lots of her lovely pussy on show, great stuff,

Monday 16th was Lynda again, she did her usual excellent show lots of her lovely big pussy lips on show, never has a bad night on BSX,

Tuesday 17th was a surprise last minute show by Daisy Dillon, which she did as a favor after the booked girl had no showed, she did a Lori style hand thong style show no pussy at all, got the feeling we will not be seeing her on there again any time soon,

Wednesday 18th usual shit movie night,

Thursday 19th was a no pussy show form Lori, made no sence as Kiki and Beth where both in,

Friday 20th Beth, first time i had seen her do a full night on BSX solo in ages ad she really made the most of it an excellent show, lots off pussy on show, she always works well with Ric and it was a fun and sexy show to watch,

Saturday 21 Atlanta, as expected an amazing show did her full set of sexual gymnastics and even though Ric was off the guy covering this week was a lot better and we got to see Atlanta in her full sexy amazingness, she got naughtier with each show and that was perfect,

on thing this is now a very long run of no GG shows on a weekend, i know it was not planned but don't feel like they have made much effort to cover the no shows,

Sunday 22 Kayleigh back over from spain and straight on the BSX bed a very good show with lots of her playing with her pussy, lots of positions as well, full of energy and a joy to watch,

Monday 23 like a bad penny Lori was on again showing nothing, would have much preferred another Kayleigh show, seams BS dont want to book the same girl 2 nights running but when that means using Lori they really should not bother,

Tuesday 24 Jessica, a really good show, i nearly didn't watch as her last few shows have been poor but this time she was back to her BSU best, no messing round or talking on the mic for ages just got her pussy out and showed it off very well, more shows like this need Jess,

Wednesday 25 booked shit movie night,

Thursday 26 Beth, what a great show took her panties off as soon as the show started and showed off her pretty pussy for nearly the hole time, lots of sexy shots from behind a very good show,

sunday was fixed camera with someone working it, Tuesday and Thursday where fixed camera with no one operating it,

not a bad 2 weeks, only Lori letting things down, and a shit cameraman on one night,
bs have got them selfs a good stable of tv girls who can now put on great bsx shows when asked

27-07-2018 18:42
Mr Injecy Offline
Senior Poster

It's good to see a newcomer on tonight who is also an actual Babestation girl. This isn't something which happens very often.
27-07-2018 22:36
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

Last night was the first time I've watched for a while, with the World Cup having distracted me away from this channel. I must say that Dixie did not disappoint! In fact for a debut show I thought it was very impressive. I'd say that this night was the kind of night that can get me watching the channel regularly again.
28-07-2018 12:56
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

what have the fillers been like lately?? any golden days of babeshows surfaced?

28-07-2018 13:02
winsaw Offline

(28-07-2018 13:02 )cwpussylover Wrote:  what have the fillers been like lately?? any golden days of babeshows surfaced?

Ever a lot of the same shit movies or night shows from the last 6 months mainly, some shows from last year, not really seen anything from far back, I guess the changes in rules would mean they need to do a bit of editing which I imagine they can't be bothered with

30-07-2018 11:10
winsaw Offline

Last night again bs gave us a cameraman who had not a clue on how to film BSX,
Atlanta and Scarlett where great as expected, they got in all the right positions but the guy on the camera was missing half of it, also we saw the very unwanted return of the NYPD blue style zooming the camera in and out all the time again meant we could see fuck all sometimes,
Bs please if you have a guy who is incompetent when on handheld then just keep him on a normal studio can as the show will be a lot better also he put the camera down two minutes before the end of the show very poor,
Atlanta and Scarlett should only do shows at the weekend as you never know who u will get filming it in the week some are good others are beyond poor like the Muppet last night, I think we talked the camerawork that stops more people being members as you can't trust what u will get, just another way bs stop themselves earnings money,

30-07-2018 11:22

babestation xtra