babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 4.07 Average
BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
this has to be the worst Friday night show i have seen on BSX this year Kayleigh is shockingly bad tonight, she will not take her panties off,
she showed nothing at all in her first section and just a few flashes in section 2 maybe adding up to a minute,
its a shameful performance as she is just stealing money from those who paid expecting an open leg show,
if she didn't want to show anything she should not have agreed to do BSX,
section 3 was no better she pulled her panties to the side then turned her pussy away from camera or covered her pussy with her hand most the time, so poor i hope she doesn't do BSX again,

bs are an a bad run with BSX at the moment the Beth and Scarlett shows where the cameraman fucked the hope show up and now Kayleigh doing a show that could be on normal tv, is no wonder people will not pay to watch BSX

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017

please follow my Twitter @the_real_winsaw
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2018 01:43 by winsaw.)
19-05-2018 00:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline

time to get back to a weekly review i think Smile

start with last Saturday - was meant to be Brooke and Chloe but in the end it was only Chloe, she started doing a school girl section it started slowly but ended with some nice pussy shots, but then section 2 was a joke she kept her outfit on and did a daytime tv show on pussy at all, think something was said to her as she was excellent in her last section on panties from the start lots of pussy play, so a strange show good section 1 and 3 with section 2 being one of the worst i have ever seen on bsx

Sunday - Lynda - an excellent show as always, she didnt take her panties off but kept them pulled to the side for the hole show, with her lovely pussy out the hole time, she was enjoying getting naught very good, hand held show but a good on,

Monday - no show - think it was meant to be Scarlett but she missed the night and non of the other girls in worked to the level,

Tuesday - Atlanta - perfection as always, no one dose better shows on BSX , lots of her lovely pussy on show from every angle you can think off as she did her trade make gymnastics, she always looks so happy when she can be as naughty as she wants, think she would do bsx every time shes in if they let her, what a star she is, hand held show, guess it had to be, cameraman did well to keep up at times

Wednesday - no show - as booked but had hoped that as there where 4 girls on the tv show who do bsx that they may have made up for the Monday no show,

Thursday - Karina - very good show, on all 4's first working her ass with no panties followed by some nice legs spread action with pussy rubbing, normal tv studio with fixed camera, showed Karina off well,

so a funny but good week started with a mixed main show then every girl who did a show did very well was a shame they missed one night and didnt make it up when they had the chance, also a good mix of girls,
interesting to see the hand held camera back for the first time in a few weeks it was used well but think the fixed cam is better as every camera man knows how to use it to the best,

06-07-2018 15:54
winsaw Offline

been a funny week on BSX some great shows some really poor, thats BSX summed up a little to often sadly

Friday - Brooke Little - a good show as usual, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs and pussy, 3ed section was the best as she got the oil out and did look amazing all oiled up,

Saturday - Lucy Fyre - a surprise solo show after Peaches no showed, she did well for her first time solo on tv, was a bit rabbit in the headlights in the beginning but got better as the night went on, showed quite a lot of pussy and used oil, not as good as the GG we would have got but still ok,

Sunday - Karina - very good show started with lots of her lovely peachybum to camera showing pussy as well, then sat back spread her legs and played with her pussy lots, she was clearly enjoying herself, very good

Monday - Atlanta - wow think this was the best midweek show i have seen so far, she was amazing there was more content in these 20mins then some girls manage in 90mins, she did her amazing sexy gymnastics showing lots of pussy, shes always so happy when shes getting naughty, what a star she is,

Tuesday - i missed the show sadly, think it was Jessica

Wednesday - no show as booked

Thursday - Priya - was a very bad show, she showed nothing at all, she looked really sad, and clearly could not wait to get off the channel, i have no idea whey she did the show when Scarlett was in, hope she dont do any more,

13-07-2018 22:44

babestation xtra