babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Is Caty Cole being censored more than the others?
This poll is closed.
Yes 58.21% 39 58.21%
No 41.79% 28 41.79%
Total 67 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average

Is Caty Cole being censored more than the others?

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Is Caty Cole being censored more than the others?
Yet again, a very subdued night from her, and it's been this way for a while, other than the odd session or two.

Many of the other women show more (Won't be specific for obvious reasons), and engage in 2-4-1s, yet Caty does not.

We know she enjoys them, from her past sessions, and we know she can give incredible sessions, so is it a matter of the producers censoring her more for some reason, or is this her choice only?
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2012 04:21 by mrmann.)
30-09-2012 04:00
Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Is Caty Cole being censored more than the others?
Although I voted yes, I think it works both ways, it's really speculation, has she maybe lost the appetiete these days to push the boundaries like she used to, or has she been told to calm the performances down because Caty was a tiger, untamed and unstoppable at one point, some of the best nights on this channel have been down to Caty.

But like I said I think it works both ways, I really wish you'd put another option in such as undecided because the jury is still out in my opinion. You might say the same thing about Georgia on Babestation.

People change all the time and maybe the fact Caty is moving to days she's perhaps subconsciously toned it down because of this fact. It's really a hard question to come to any conclusion about.
30-09-2012 04:40
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Was she ever that good? No one really cared about her until sooky and her mates fell out with Amanda Cool
30-09-2012 05:07
calvin Offline
Senior Poster

Her implants took all her personality away!

JK, JK! Though she does seem a little less exitable, I'll agree to that. Plus I prefered her before...
30-09-2012 06:05
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Of course she isn't. Why would STD66, in effect, censor one of their (supposedly) more popular girls ? And it's not like this has been a sudden change in Caty; she has been really very, very average for a long time. Contrast her performances from the last year against her performances of, say 2009, and it's like night and day. I just think Caty is bored with the whole thing now.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
30-09-2012 12:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

definately not. yes caty used to really go for it but that was before elite/s66 tamed the shows down and as a result caty was tamed too and these days is happy just to go through the motions

wouldnt suprise me that when caty leaves in january, she goes for good

Piper Niven Superfan
30-09-2012 12:39
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

I don't think so. She still wears some of the smallest outfits that show that most of her 9 out of 10 times. Like Rammy said the overall show has been tamed down a bit so she's really just another victim of it.
Also if she was censored would you be surprised? She's sisters with Amanda Rendall, probably the riskiest performer on the babe channels when she was on.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
30-09-2012 12:44
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

There are are a number of babes on the channels who've expressed that they don't enjoy the shows as much since they've become more censored, and I think Caty is one of them. She can barely get a sniff of 2-4-1s anymore. She's been performing within herself for a long time. Think she's picked the right time to call it a night on nights, and move on.

The real problem for Studio 66 is that even when Caty only coasts, it's still better than a lot of their babes can put out. They'll have yet another void to fill.
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2012 13:04 by KerrAvon.)
30-09-2012 13:03
gator8 Offline
Senior Poster

I voted yes just because I think they all have been made to tone it down.
I feel Caty now just goes through the motions and doesn't really seem that interested.
I actually feel that her moving to day shows might have been a good move but obviously S66 wanted to keep her on nights.
30-09-2012 13:33
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

I'll keep this brief...
In the words of 'Walt Disney' "Always leave them wanting more."
So the fact she leaves you "Wanting More," that's her job done.
Caty Cole,I salute you.....Complete Ledge!!!!!!(that's legend,not window pane)Big Grin
30-09-2012 14:25
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV