gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.08 Average

Xpanded Dayshow - General Chat & Discussion

imorrisr76 Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
Tuned in this morning in a good mood. Went higher when I saw Clara was on then Georgia appeared and she vacuumed up my good mood and more. Crack a smile, for God's sake Georgia.
15-02-2024 12:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nickwj Offline

RE: Xpanded Dayshow - General Chat & Discussion
(15-02-2024 12:08 )imorrisr76 Wrote:  Tuned in this morning in a good mood. Went higher when I saw Clara was on then Georgia appeared and she vacuumed up my good mood and more. Crack a smile, for God's sake Georgia.

I tuned in around 8 and she disappeared. Thought she had enough and went home. Did she reappear later? Think its about time she retired. She doesn't seem to want to be there, which is real shame as she is one my favorite's.
15-02-2024 23:04
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

(15-02-2024 12:08 )imorrisr76 Wrote:  Tuned in this morning in a good mood. Went higher when I saw Clara was on then Georgia appeared and she vacuumed up my good mood and more. Crack a smile, for God's sake Georgia.

I think Georgia needs to find a new line of work. Maybe she could go work on Gracie’s farm and raise sheep!
16-02-2024 12:34
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Regarding some of the above posts, Georgia looked really happy either side on Xmas. Babes some times leave a shift early due to illness, they are not robots. We also don't know what is going on in their personal/private life which can impact on a show.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
16-02-2024 13:27
nickwj Offline

(16-02-2024 13:27 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Regarding some of the above posts, Georgia looked really happy either side on Xmas. Babes some times leave a shift early due to illness, they are not robots. We also don't know what is going on in their personal/private life which can impact on a show.

I do not think anyone is saying the girls are robots But if you look at Georgia a few years ago it is chalk and cheese. Her twitter is only updated when she doing a shift and her So Spoilt page has not been updated for a very long time. On Thursday morning Clara was getting all the calls probably because she was smiling and moving and engaging with the people watching and inviting them to call, where Georgia just sat there looking very unhappy to be there.
It would seem she has lost her enthusiasm for the adult industry. Whatever you do for a job, you have to give it your all and if you do not enjoy it anymore the best course of action is to change your job, which is not always that easy I know.
Maybe she is trapped due to her career choice. Maybe she now regrets it and has no other option at present and needs to do the 2 shifts a week to top up her bank balance to pay the bills. None of that is my business I am just speculating and hope for her it is not true.
None of the above is meant to be mean to Georgia. She is a beautiful looking young woman and is just my personal observation.
I hope she either gets her enthusiasm back or finds something else that makes her happy.
16-02-2024 15:07
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

Agree with the above post. Well said about us not knowing about the girls private lives, and I don’t think any of us will forget what happened to Chloe Love Sad Georgia, however, looks like she doesn’t want to be there. Maybe a switch of channel might help.
16-02-2024 15:36
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(16-02-2024 15:36 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  Agree with the above post. Well said about us not knowing about the girls private lives, and I don’t think any of us will forget what happened to Chloe Love Sad Georgia, however, looks like she doesn’t want to be there. Maybe a switch of channel might help.
Well she had better be prepared and willing to change a lot of other things too, to fit in if she does. Having said that, it seemed to bring about a change in intention elsewhere, so who knows! Personally, I thought she looked happy and enthusiastic when she returned??
(This post was last modified: 17-02-2024 22:33 by hornball.)
17-02-2024 22:31
nickwj Offline

(17-02-2024 22:31 )hornball Wrote:  
(16-02-2024 15:36 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  Agree with the above post. Well said about us not knowing about the girls private lives, and I don’t think any of us will forget what happened to Chloe Love Sad Georgia, however, looks like she doesn’t want to be there. Maybe a switch of channel might help.
Well she had better be prepared and willing to change a lot of other things too, to fit in if she does. Having said that, it seemed to bring about a change in intention elsewhere, so who knows! Personally, I thought she looked happy and enthusiastic when she returned??

I take it by that comment, you mean other girls leaving the channel for BS?
18-02-2024 22:10
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(18-02-2024 22:10 )nickwj Wrote:  
(17-02-2024 22:31 )hornball Wrote:  

I take it by that comment, you mean other girls leaving the channel for BS?
Yep!!
19-02-2024 20:20
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

I see Holly is on today after being on last night! Man she will need some rest! Two steps forward and more than double that back for Xpanded. I am downcast at this turn of events!Sad
19-02-2024 20:25

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles