Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

Thanks from Ani :-)

Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

Thanks from Ani :-)
Just a message for the lovely comments received on the earlier appreciation thread.
Sadly the thread wad closed before I could comment :-( however I didn't want it to pass without thanking members for the thread and nice comments..
I'm flattered, yet disappointed that certain members couldn't leave this particular subject content for that is was created for.
I'm not offended by any comments, on the contarary all I can do is take critism and learn from it. However I do find it offensive for my fans and people who do actually like what I do not to be able to create a writing space to share similar opinions! If anyone has any negitivity or views then feel free to open up a seperate subject thread to discuss your opinions differently.
I think every girl should have an appreciation thread where only lovers not haters can post and share a mutual admiration (Go on guys create one for every girl! :-)
Regarding the fake tan comment.. Its about as relevant as commenting on a girls fake breasts when shes completely natural.
Those who know me know I frequently travel, recently I returned from the Emirates as mentioned in previous threads. I don't expect you to know this yet the 'white bits' may give it away!.. On occasion, yes I do use fake tan.. If you dont like it then admire someone else, i'm not fighting for your attention nor wish to be anyones 'girlfriend'.. Its a sex line not a dating show after all! (I actually take that comment as a compliment as my on screen persona takes on the character I want men to dream about, not wake up next to.. Lol..)
I'm not expecting to be everyones cup of tea however I do take my performances seriously both visually and verbally. I'm honest enough to admit i'm not going to satisfy every caller or give a flawless performace every night. Every call is different and the more a caller sexually opens up to a girl the more they will get out of the conversation.. The last words a girl wants to hear is 'Go on talk dirty'.. Probably as much as a turn of as a girl saying 'Go on get hard'.. A conversation is 2 way, we are human and receptive also to your input.. I'm not entering into a debate regarding this as I respect my callers confidentiality however I do understand there are also certain members of this forum that have personal grudges towards certain girls. The only way you can make your own opinion up is to call the girl yourself, its probable you will have a totally different experience to the previous caller.
Thank you once again for the lovely comments and the smile they've popped on my face, they've not gone unappreciated!

Keep enjoying the show,

Regards,

Ani :-)

I know what you're doing... I just wanna do it with you
16-03-2009 15:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

RE: Thanks from Ani :-)
Good post Ani, thoroughly enjoy your times on Babeworld.
All best wishes.

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
16-03-2009 15:54
Find all posts by this user
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Its always good to get an input from the babes perspective, Ani.

I'm just praying for the day you stretch your thong beyond it's limits!, Ping!!!
Keep up the good work babe!
16-03-2009 16:21
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

why do some guys on here feel the need to insult the girls, fair enough if u don't like them but don't insult them!

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
16-03-2009 16:22
mark Offline
luv big tits and i am one

ani is 1 of the most gorgeous women on tv with a body to die for.
just wish that elastic would snap when she pulls her thong with her heels Tongue
16-03-2009 16:33
Craig Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hi Ani, you are one very sexy lady and i just love watching you. Called you a few times now and never been disappointed.
xxxx Craig.
16-03-2009 17:37
admin. Offline
Administrator

Ani James Wrote:I'm flattered, yet disappointed that certain members couldn't leave this particular subject content for that is was created for.
I'm not offended by any comments, on the contarary all I can do is take critism and learn from it. However I do find it offensive for my fans and people who do actually like what I do not to be able to create a writing space to share similar opinions! If anyone has any negitivity or views then feel free to open up a seperate subject thread to discuss your opinions differently.
I think every girl should have an appreciation thread where only lovers not haters can post and share a mutual admiration (Go on guys create one for every girl! :-)

A Babeworld fanzone has now been created for this purpose. It works in the same way as the other fanzones set up previously, i.e. no access to forum guests and posting limited to fanzone members.

Forum Admin
16-03-2009 19:38
hedthorn Offline
Senior Poster

$h!ny h3lm3t Wrote:Good post Ani, thoroughly enjoy your times on Babeworld.
All best wishes.

yes I second that Ani, I really enjoy your times on Babeworld and it's great to see you with your own page now
All the best
16-03-2009 20:23
G@Z! Offline
Banned

i read that post ani i can't believe i read all of it but i managed too there some very valid points in that post
all the best in the future Smile
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2009 00:45 by G@Z!.)
18-03-2009 00:23
Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

Hey guys,
stumbled upon this site while browsing the web. Not sure if any of you are responsible for it or have seen it before but it has some great footage of girls from all the channels. Girls are listed by channel so may help you put a name to the face of girls in the future :-)

[link removed]

I know what you're doing... I just wanna do it with you
19-03-2009 17:47
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66