Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

I am on Naughty show 2nite!! 9pm-3am

celeste Offline
Senior Poster

I am on Naughty show 2nite!! 9pm-3am
I am on the naughty show tonight boys and girls from 9 pm-3am I really hope u guys can tune in.. and call please.. also do not forget about the new website lababes.tv Soon we are ognna have hardcore feed ont here very soon.. I love u guys and have missed being real naughty with u so maybe tonight we can have some fun!!

Celeste
xoxo
16-03-2009 17:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rover Offline

RE: I am on Naughty show 2nite!! 9pm-3am
look forward to seeing you tonight celeste and cant wait for the new website to startSmile

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
16-03-2009 17:45
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Have a good night Celeste, I'll be tuning in when I get home from the pub. xx

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
16-03-2009 19:49
Paddyfrank Offline
Soapy-tit-wank

looking foward to the hardcore feed, Celeste shud be mega if she's on it judging by how naughty she gets on 956. Great to see her back...

The mediocre will always throw stones at the brilliant

Better to die on your feet than to live on your knee's

Never trust anything that bleeds for almost a week and doesn't die

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.
16-03-2009 22:05
enraws Offline
Junior Poster

celeste Wrote:I am on the naughty show tonight boys and girls from 9 pm-3am I really hope u guys can tune in.. and call please.. also do not forget about the new website lababes.tv Soon we are ognna have hardcore feed ont here very soon.. I love u guys and have missed being real naughty with u so maybe tonight we can have some fun!!

Celeste
xoxo

great to see you back on late night, without doubt you are my fav, always giving a good show and if i could affod it i would be on that hone all the time !!

Hopefully you will be making the appearance on the new feed soon Big Grin
16-03-2009 23:00
Heavenlybabespecialfriend Offline
Senior Poster

celeste Wrote:I am on the naughty show tonight boys and girls from 9 pm-3am I really hope u guys can tune in.. and call please.. also do not forget about the new website lababes.tv Soon we are ognna have hardcore feed ont here very soon.. I love u guys and have missed being real naughty with u so maybe tonight we can have some fun!!

Celeste
xoxo

enraws Wrote:

Celeste
xoxo

great to see you back on late night, without doubt you are my fav, always giving a good show and if i could affod it i would be on that hone all the time !!

Hopefully you will be making the appearance on the new feed soon Big Grin

Please can we some of your pictures ?

Heavenly Babe special friend, Flo & Preeti & Priya Young fan !
17-03-2009 18:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply