Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

summer lee

Shandy Offline

RE: Summer Lee
DDT43 Wrote:So there's only one thread for each model?

Casual surfers my only go to their favourite areas of the site. Some of us don't read every post on every thread.

Some people should stop thinking there the reason for the sites existence.

if you looked at my example, the OP created a thread with the same title just 2 weeks ago, so it makes sense to have just posted in there. its in the same section and the same subject. Creating a new one rather than just a simple look in a section is just plain lazy. it fragments the information and opinions and just causes more work for the mods that then have to merge the unnecessary duplicate threads. Its not stuffy, its just common sense.

not being funny mate, i don't think i am the reason for the site's existence and i don't appreciate your snarky comment saying that. I'm just voicing my opinion, which i know alot of people share, as i was just backing up Tsurugi's post.
29-03-2009 18:40
Find all posts by this user
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

shandyman Wrote:
DDT43 Wrote:So there's only one thread for each model?

Casual surfers my only go to their favourite areas of the site. Some of us don't read every post on every thread.

Some people should stop thinking there the reason for the sites existence.

if you looked at my example, the OP created a thread with the same title just 2 weeks ago, so it makes sense to have just posted in there. its in the same section and the same subject. Creating a new one rather than just a simple look in a section is just plain lazy. it fragments the information and opinions and just causes more work for the mods that then have to merge the unnecessary duplicate threads. Its not stuffy, its just common sense.

not being funny mate, i don't think i am the reason for the site's existence and i don't appreciate your snarky comment saying that. I'm just voicing my opinion, which i know alot of people share, as i was just backing up Tsurugi's post.
All that frustration is usually a sign that someone has not had their Nat King for a while!
29-03-2009 19:43
tsurugi Offline
Banned

you seem to start a new thread about summer on a weekly basis
30-03-2009 02:08
Shandy Offline

RE: summer lee
DDT, you're just generalising it far too much, but so what if all the info for each model was within a coupla threads? makes the browsing experience much better, makes it easier for newbies to find stuff rather than trawl thru 20 threads asking for pics of a girl that lead nowhere or anything. I was just agreeing with Tsurugi that this was a pointless duplicate thread, which if you notice has now been merged with the one i had already mentioned.

You say Tsurugi's post about the search is not the point, i think its very much the point. You just seem to want to cause an argument and i'm walkin away from this now.
30-03-2009 07:57
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

err who is summer lee anyway?
30-03-2009 23:45
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

She is on Babeworld stream, and sometimes 961.
31-03-2009 15:51
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Big Grin RE: summer lee
Summer on stream tonight, looking hot. My kind of babe!
05-04-2009 00:02
Hazhard Away
Banned

she is somewhat of a milf Big Grin
05-04-2009 19:40
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Anyone any new info on my fav babe "Summer Lee". Havent seen her on much lately. Cheers!
22-04-2009 08:35
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

TongueTongueTongue:PSummer Lee hot and naked on stream now!TongueTongueTongueTongue
22-04-2009 22:37
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66