Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Babestation Awards

mido Offline
Happy Man

RE: Babestation Awards Please Vote!
(28-11-2012 20:17 )HannahsPet Wrote:  surprised only 16000 votes were cast to be honest. guessing its 16000 for all catogories as you had to fill all of the sections in

How many votes were you expecting?
we know from your very own comments that people were falsifying the result with multiple votes and I am annoyed that Charlie C lost by 20 votes which was probably by someone unfairly voting for Cherri multiple times where as I don't have that much free time.

If they counted unique votes only then it may be a fair decision but that volume doesn't really surprise me
28-11-2012 20:31
Find all posts by this user
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

was thinking would be least in the 50 even 100,000 thousands given the amount of followers the girls have on twitter and the amount of people in this forum

if the amount of votes is so small maybe its 16,000 unique votes which would mean thje so called rigging didnt take place or it didnt matter as they were taken out
if thats the case then the Girls who won did so on merit

Daytime poll is a case in point charlie c was at about 30% when they took the results page away and cherri was at about 10% which means cherri gained 20% while the results page was taken away make your own conclusions to that

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-11-2012 20:54
mido Offline
Happy Man

most of the girls I see on twitter have around 6,000 followers, however most of these 6,000 will be following multiple girls so there is only really a small hub of true fans of the girls.
I would be surprised if there was anything like 50,000-100,000 hardcore fans of the shows who dedicate enough time to viewing a specific girl.

As for them taking out double votes, this would not work in the situation you claim to use where multiple devices and locations were used to vote for the same person
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2012 21:17 by mido.)
28-11-2012 21:12
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Oh Mido give it a rest i did about 5 votes most were using the same ip address which might not have been counted and I voted for hannah c in the daytime one so my votes had no bearing on Cherri winning and im sure the ones where i voted will have won by more than 5 votes so i had no bearing on the results whatsoever

sometime people will have to face the fact that some girls do have bigger followings than people think they have.

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-11-2012 21:25
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

(28-11-2012 21:12 )mido Wrote:  most of the girls I see on twitter have around 6,000 followers, however most of these 6,000 will be following multiple girls so there is only really a small hub of true fans of the girls.
I would be surprised if there was anything like 50,000-100,000 hardcore fans of the shows who dedicate enough time to viewing a specific girl.

As for them taking out double votes, this would not work in the situation you claim to use where multiple devices and locations were used to vote for the same person

And heres the numbers for some of the girls and there followers on twitter its a lot more than 6000 followers each

@DaniOneil69 19,153 FOLLOWERS
@Paigetyler_ 13,722 FOLLOWERS
@CharleneHartBS 92,777 Followers
@Gracie_lewis 15,473
@666TiffanyC 10,125

28-11-2012 21:35
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(28-11-2012 16:11 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(28-11-2012 15:50 )thescientist Wrote:  Wasn't there 2 other awards?: night babe and day babe of the year, who won these?

Think i saw someone tweet gracie that she only picked up Tiffs award so guessing Tiff won Nightime girl 2012 using my power of deduction Wink

Tiff too busy with Tammy to pick up her own award Smile

[Image: image-EBE4_50B674B7.jpg]
28-11-2012 21:37
mido Offline
Happy Man

(28-11-2012 21:25 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Oh Mido give it a rest i did about 5 votes most were using the same ip address which might not have been counted and I voted for hannah c in the daytime one so my votes had no bearing on Cherri winning and im sure the ones where i voted will have won by more than 5 votes so i had no bearing on the results whatsoever

sometime people will have to face the fact that some girls do have bigger followings than people think they have.

Ok so your 5 votes from the same IP for Hannah may not have impacted Charlie losing by around 20 points but your point shows that 4 or 5 people with your same mindset would have ruined this vote for Charlie.
Personally I didn't have time or equipment to register multiple votes for Charlie so had I don't the same as you, then this could have changed everything.
your view is actually nonsense as EVERY vote has a bearing on a result UNLESS the vote truly was rigged to start off with.

those twitter account stats are quite surprising, I didn't specifically check
every girl, but I'm not sure why there is the big jump to Charlene on 92k, however a lot of those seem to be spam accounts or joke names. Interesting considering most of the main ones for the stations or promo agencies have far less,

Babestation - 18,340
Redlight - 5,433
Girlsofbabeshow - 11,806
Chatgirl - 938

which implies that most of her 92k of followers are probably not fans from her activities on the shows at least and probably had minimal interest or knowledge of the vote.

Even so I'm glad Tiffany won nights Smile
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2012 22:05 by mido.)
28-11-2012 22:01
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Tammy looked very nice!
28-11-2012 22:08
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

if you read my last post again u will see i said MOST of my votes were from same ip address not all

sure a lot of guys follow the girls more than channels i for one only follow babestation and that was to get the lineup for the nights

not sure why Charlene/Cherri has 92k maybe thats why she was miffed she wasnt way out of sight if no of her followers was so high but she wasnt getting anywhere against charlie

just using the number of twitter followes to sort of prove why i thought 16000 votes was a lot less than i thought it would be

28-11-2012 22:13
mido Offline
Happy Man

I don't really understand the point you are trying to make about your IP address there, you voted multiple times and it could have affected the outcome if it was Hannah winning by minimal points.
Ok she did not win this time but you cannot possibly say that its ok to vote a few times because they don't really count, Charlie lost by a handful of votes and had I took the day off work to go round the internet cafe's and electrical retailers of Romford that may not have been the case. It doesn't matter if its you or whoever voting more than once, it ruins the results.

It is unlikely that all twitter followers would vote, I do not tend to use twitter that much however when I have seen babeshow girls on there half the time they are always begging for votes on surveys or wanting you to look at their wishlists so they can beg for presents etc. I would expect a lot of people just follow for the odd picture they throw up rather than to hang on their every word and cast votes on request. I just tend to follow the stations and the promotion agents however some of those are annoying spamming away just retweeting the girls doing the above Rolleyes
28-11-2012 23:14
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV