Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Babestation Awards

HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation Awards Please Vote!
what im trying to say is that even 10-20% of twitter followers had voted for girls they had followed then there would have been enough to cover the votes that were made recorded which seems to point to the idea that it was a fair vote because surely there would have been more than those votes cast

you seem obsessed with my 5 votes if it had been 50 or 100 then maybe u might have a point anyway this is the last i will say on the matter because its getting boring now

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-11-2012 23:37
Find all posts by this user
mido Offline
Happy Man

How do I NOT have a point when referring to the fact you voted 5 times for 1 person?? It doesn't matter if its 1 extra vote your doing or 50 the fact is that voting more than once regardless who is doing it falsifies a result.
The fact that someone won by as few as 20 results shows how someone doing this with your 'its only a couple of extra votes, wont count' attitude could have had massive outcome on the winner.

Also it is not the 'obsession' as you put it you just happen to fall into the situation I am referring to
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2012 00:35 by mido.)
29-11-2012 00:23
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

so can we confirm who won then

nightbabe 2012:tiffany
newcomer: Gracie lewis
daybabe: Cherri
babe of the decade: paige tyler

if this is correct then congratulations to them, but all wrong winners. babe of the decade should have been dani oneal, newcomer should have been lily pink, day babe should have been ursula and night babe should have been lily pink

Piper Niven Superfan
29-11-2012 00:42
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(29-11-2012 00:23 )mido Wrote:  How do I NOT have a point when referring to the fact you voted 5 times for 1 person?? It doesn't matter if its 1 extra vote your doing or 50 the fact is that voting more than once regardless who is doing it falsifies a result.
The fact that someone won by as few as 20 results shows how someone doing this with your 'its only a couple of extra votes, wont count' attitude could have had massive outcome on the winner.

Also it is not the 'obsession' as you put it you just happen to fall into the situation I am referring to

is it really that important to you? Its a bit of fun, life goes on, get over it...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
29-11-2012 00:50
mido Offline
Happy Man

(29-11-2012 00:50 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  is it really that important to you? Its a bit of fun, life goes on, get over it...

no more important to me, than it is/was to those arrogant enough to vote multiple times thinking it didnt matter
29-11-2012 00:57
mido Offline
Happy Man

(29-11-2012 00:42 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  so can we confirm who won then

if this is correct then congratulations to them, but all wrong winners. babe of the decade should have been dani oneal, newcomer should have been lily pink, day babe should have been ursula and night babe should have been lily pink

back on topic, yes i believe this was the result however Paige shunned the awards and her fans as she has moved on. I agree babe of decade should have actually been someone who lasted the decade Smile
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2012 01:01 by mido.)
29-11-2012 00:59
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(29-11-2012 00:57 )mido Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 00:50 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  is it really that important to you? Its a bit of fun, life goes on, get over it...

no more important to me, than it is/was to those arrogant enough to vote multiple times thinking it didnt matter

Thats the point.... It really doesn't matter, if you were that bothered about it maybe you should have put more effort into voting more times for your favourite girl instead of havin' little hissy fits on here.. Either way... Get over it

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
29-11-2012 01:09
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

Thanks Rammy no need for any controversial Polls.in future we'll direct them to you & you can just tell them who should win.You should have added imo otherwise you're insulting many babes that others believe would also be worthy winners.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
29-11-2012 01:13
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

(29-11-2012 01:13 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  

Thanks Rammy no need for any controversial Polls.in future we'll direct them to you & you can just tell them who should win.You should have added imo otherwise you're insulting many babes that others believe would also be worthy winners.

its also very two faced seeing as he congratulated paige and Gracie for there wins on twitter Wink

its your opinion it was flawed but the fact there was only 16,000 votes leads me to think it wasnt. given the amount of twitter coverage and feedback from both BS and the girls and the forum to get only 16000 votes means means a girl only had to get 1,600 votes to get 10% of the vote as paige was polling at about 30% consistantly that means she only had to get about 4.800 votes to get that and seeing how many twitter followers paige has then thats a highly do-able number

same with gracie and cherri and tiffany they all managed to get there vote out. to say they won on a flawed vote is to be honest insulting to them unless you have real proof that the whole thing was rigged ie you have proof that more than one vote from each person was counted then think its time to move on and get on with something else

Mido you attack paige for not turning up to pick an award yet Cherri was also not there to pick her's up its one thing not to go to an event organized by an Ex employer( i mean who of us still goes to old works xmas partys and events ) its another thing not to go one by your current employee and one where you know theres a good chance you will be picking up an award and it wasnt just cherri either before u say im picking on her

anyway this is really the last of the matter or the fallout will last longer than the vote and the awards Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2012 08:12 by HannahsPet.)
29-11-2012 07:32
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Perhaps it's time to put this topic to bed and move on.
29-11-2012 08:23
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV